Weather..

whats it like where your at?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Weather..

Post by Abigail »

Well this is the weather forcast staion, Hosted by Sweet Alaska!
This is where you can post what the weather is like in your area.

Here where I am at it is currenty at 2:35 pm CDT
Raining, thundering and lightning and all that good stuff, well its calmed down from what it was earler, still it was not a BIG T-storm, but it was (is) good enough for me, we've been needing the rain.
Last edited by Abigail on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

It's hot and dry. :(

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Sunny and around 70 degrees with no humidity.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Isn't this kind of an HH thread?
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

sunny sunny sunny \:D/
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

It's finally cooling down, and it's overcast. "Prays for more rain* :pray: but it's still sticky and humid. :(
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Still sticky and humid? My dad said it was really nice, Barely Is. :shrugs: I haven't been out this evening.
It is cooling down! Yay! Fall must be coming!
Linne

Post by Linne »

Karin Doyle wrote:Still sticky and humid? My dad said it was really nice, Barely Is. :shrugs: I haven't been out this evening.

It was. :noway: At least, this morning it was raining and humid. :anxious:
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Barely Is wrote:
Karin Doyle wrote:Still sticky and humid? My dad said it was really nice, Barely Is. :shrugs: I haven't been out this evening.

It was. :noway: At least, this morning it was raining and humid. :anxious:
Oh. okay. :yes: It was nice this afternoon, I know.
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Currently at 9:38 am CDT, it is around 70-75 degrees here and cloudy, It might rain again today (I hope).
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

It's overcast and breezy here. The temperature is pretty nice last time I went outside...I'm glad it cooled down from the scorching temps recently. :yes: I'm so looking forward to fall - it's my favorite season! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Mr Sarcastic Cow Man
I'm memorable

Post by Mr Sarcastic Cow Man »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:It's hot and dry. :(

-Cowboy
Hot and dry, always hot and dry... Well sometimes it's hot and humid... :(
Bare feet pwn. ~ Lucy
Linne

Post by Linne »

It was cold this morning! Woohoo! Finally! \:D/
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

well it still sunny and nice and warm
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

currently 2045 CDT
Hot, humid and no sign of letting up.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by Aram on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jtmcgee
Pilgrim

Post by jtmcgee »

nothing happining, here in kansas, a bit cold thogh
Mr Sarcastic Cow Man
I'm memorable

Post by Mr Sarcastic Cow Man »

It's only 0800, and it's already 84 F; 54% Humidity. :(
Bare feet pwn. ~ Lucy
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

It is currently at 1:52 pm CDT, Thundering and Lightning here. It will probably rain again today, (it has rained 2 or 3 days in a row)
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Thunderstorm after thunderstorm after another wonderful thunderstorm. I love rainy season. \:D/

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

It's been in the 80's all week! A little humid, but not too bad! :D