Verily, I hath met the Continental Admiral!

**18 Years Later... This Topic is a Legal Adult**

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, I'm glad that you had so much fun! \:D/ (Remind me to not go to any weddings with Top, btw). ;)

I don't think that I've ever heard a Brad Paisley song, though I might have heard one without knowing it was him, but as it seems to have been a rather euphoric experience, I'm glad that you got to go, Jessica! \:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Top's dad is obsessed with donkeys... That's the only hidden meaning that I know of... :anxious:

Yeah, we had fun!!! And I like the dancing smileys.... Yes. \:D/

I demand that Catspaw come to the next wedding we get invited to, so she can attend one with Top! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I demand that Jessica and Brian dance to a Brad Paisley song at their wedding! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

YAY! That's one demand I don't mind! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Continental Admiral wrote: I demand that Catspaw come to the next wedding we get invited to, so she can attend one with Top! \:D/
Sure, why not? Can I go with him to your wedding? \:D/ That would be splendiferous!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yay! I think that's a most delightful plan! \:D/ Catspaw can be the flower girl or one of my groomsmen! \:D/

Anyway...

8.5 HOURS!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I've always wanted to be a flower girl! \:D/ I could wear a pretty dress that would look terrible on me because I'm not five years old, and it would be so marvelous! \:D/ Though being a groomsman certainly would be an interesting story to share! I'll let you choose which one you would rather have me be!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

We're in need of an extra groomsman... But I also need to choose a flower girl... She can be BOTH!!!! \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Catspaw wrote:I've always wanted to be a flower girl! \:D/ I could wear a pretty dress that would look terrible on me because I'm not five years old, and it would be so marvelous! \:D/ Though being a groomsman certainly would be an interesting story to share! I'll let you choose which one you would rather have me be!

I know someone who's ex-boyfriend was one of her maids. :-s

But the day of the wedding, something happened and he didn't end up being at the wedding...

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

LOL! That's funny. I know a girl who was gonna be a groomsman, the groom asked her and she said she would but the parents didn't think I was a good idea so she ended up not being a groomsman.

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

I know a girl who was "Best Man" for her brother!

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Continental Admiral wrote:We're in need of an extra groomsman... But I also need to choose a flower girl... She can be BOTH!!!! \:D/
Yay! \:D/ That seems like the most logical choice! I do a great quick-change act! ;)
DavidO JF 4 the ToO wrote:I know a girl who was "Best Man" for her brother!
My cousin was her brother's "best man." I thought that it was cool! They were very close, and she was the person that he wanted to have as his best man. Doesn't bother me! \:D/ Though COT's story about an ex-boyfriend being a bridesmaid is rather odd and disturbing.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Catspaw wrote:
Continental Admiral wrote:We're in need of an extra groomsman... But I also need to choose a flower girl... She can be BOTH!!!! \:D/
Yay! \:D/ That seems like the most logical choice! I do a great quick-change act! ;)
DavidO JF 4 the ToO wrote:I know a girl who was "Best Man" for her brother!
My cousin was her brother's "best man." I thought that it was cool! They were very close, and she was the person that he wanted to have as his best man. Doesn't bother me! \:D/ Though COT's story about an ex-boyfriend being a bridesmaid is rather odd and disturbing.
Especially since they were going to get married at one time too...

-Cowboy

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Hmmm, that is odd.

I have a really good female friend whom I've known since I was 6 that I think is going to be in the wedding... but she's just going to be a bridesmaid on CA's side, not a groomsmen on mine. ;)
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Not that anyone cares... \:D/

Coming up on one full year soon! \:D/
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

how could we not care?

If you ever watched "Lilly" I shall quote:

"I care."

"I care."

"I care."

sniff...what a stupid movie...but congrats.
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

I've always wanted to be a flower girl for a wedding that counts! I was a flower girl for my cousin, but they ended up divorcing :(
*returns*
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

I was a flower girl and I hated with a passion. I still have the dress though. I loved the dress. I hated the shoes, flowers, and I hated the ring bearer. Note to Jessica and Top: don't get a ring bearer who likes the flower girl. It can get nasty. Especially if the ring bearer wants to walk with the flower girl.

yes that really did happen
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

The flower girl(s) and ring bearer(s) won't meet until the night of the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, so I doubt we'll have much of a problem there... The boys don't like girls, and think they're icky. \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Continental Admiral wrote:The boys don't like girls, and think they're icky. \:D/
I agree! \:D/