The Future of Adventures in Odyssey

Some clarification...

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
mydoghasfleas
Processing
Location: im all in your head....heh.heh.heh, okay, fine FDL ,WI

Post by mydoghasfleas »

just to let everyone know, the "try nova rising" surprise is the entire novacom saga coming out in one set
your mom's so old when you tell her to act her age,

she turns to dust.
love.like.rain
Found

Post by love.like.rain »

**breathes deep sigh of relief**
Thanks, Nathan.
"Love like rain fall down, love like arms surround. Hold the universe in place, hold my heart in your embrace." -Daniel Doss Band, Love Like Rain

In memory of B. Blackwell. You are loved and missed.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I know, right? \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

We would we be without Nathan? Or the ToO, for that matter?? :shock:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

I would probably suffer in silence and wonder why there aren't any more albums being released. And I wouldn't have about half of my friends...
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Odyssey is very addictive and I assume that we are all in withdrawal by now from no new episodes. But Mr. Hoobler is awesome for actually talking to his fans and caring for what they think. Thank You Nathan.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

31899 wrote:Odyssey is very addictive and I assume that we are all in withdrawal by now from no new episodes. But Mr. Hoobler is awesome for actually talking to his fans and caring for what they think. Thank You Nathan.
Yeah, I'm in so much withdrawl it's not even funny. :( I fill the void in my life with fanfiction and tetris.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

I haven't even felt the hiatus. There haven't been any new airings, but there's been so much else going on: repacks to collect, the live show, The Truth Chronicles, the podcast, the Novacom Saga... This break is going by very quickly!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Boswell wrote:I haven't even felt the hiatus. There haven't been any new airings, but there's been so much else going on: repacks to collect, the live show, The Truth Chronicles, the podcast, the Novacom Saga... This break is going by very quickly!
I concur! I have been gathering the artwork! I don't have the funding to get all the things that cost money, but I am enjoying the free articles.

I have felt the hiatus, though. I long for new episodes! But I am greatly enjoying hearing previous episodes that I have not heard before.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Of cource any one who likes Eugene will not feel the hiatus because Eugene thinks pain and loss are erelevint but when he does feel something he is always in denile; for example his love for Katrina. He was in oober denile. My point is you are in denile.

Last edited by 31899 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

31899 wrote:Of cource any one who likes Eugene will not feel the hiatus because Eugene thinks pain and loss is erelevint but when he does feel something he is always in denile; for example his love for Katrina. He was in oober denile. My point is you are in denile.

Ha ha!You're funny! :lol: But I still can't wait for the new season.I already have it marked on my calender!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

31899 wrote:Of cource any one who likes Eugene will not feel the hiatus because Eugene thinks pain and loss are erelevint but when he does feel something he is always in denile; for example his love for Katrina. He was in oober denile. My point is you are in denile.

"Oh, I'm vehement about that, I never deny anything."
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Jasper Dale wrote:
Agent3xq wrote:
KristopherWindsor wrote:It's "mythology" because Odyssey isn't real
You better take that back! :x

;)
it isn't? can you tell me the address of Whit's End? i'd love to take a trip in the Imagination Station! i just hope there are no vials of "rukku" lying around anywhere.....

:-

ah, wouldn't it be great if we all had a "whit's end" in our home town?

O:) O:)
I have a Dairy Queen across the street, if that counts.

I think most of the Family Portraits episodes were better or at least told very clear moral lessons than any of the more recent ones I heard (more recent as in the last 9 years).
funnelcakelady
Just visiting

Post by funnelcakelady »

Does anyone know exactly what day the new season starts? I want to be sure to catch the first episode
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

funnelcakelady wrote:Does anyone know exactly what day the new season starts? I want to be sure to catch the first episode
Greetings and salutations, funnelcakelady! I am KODY 105. The next Adventures in Odyssey season begins in September of 2009.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

funnelcakelady wrote:Does anyone know exactly what day the new season starts? I want to be sure to catch the first episode
No, it is not known what exactly the first day of the new season will be, however the episode is rumored to be an audio version of the passages book Darien Rise.

Based on past experience we should know the exact day sometime around July, but this is just m guess and nothing official.
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I think it's roughly scheduled for the first Saturday in September, but the reason we don't know for sure the exact date is because the producers don't know when they'll be done. If it's completed early it could be out the last saturday of August or if they're behind schedule (much more likely) it could be the second or third Saturday in September. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Spinach wrote:No, it is not known what exactly the first day of the new season will be, however the episode is rumored to be an audio version of the passages book Darien Rise.
Apparently it is confirmed that "Darien's Rise" will begin the fall season.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

How un-original. :( I think I've already read the book. Apparently the hiatus hasn't completely renewed their creative energy yet. :-
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Darien's Rise was a good book so I'm sure we'll enjoy the radio show. :)