What are you wearing right now?

For those who want to know.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Come on, Jonathan - we want to know what you're wearing too. ;)
Indeed. ;)
Me wrote:In n' Out t-shirt, black shorts (man, I have at least ten pairs of those things), no shoes.
Are you a big fan of In 'n' Out? If so are you thrilled they finally put one in your area? \:D/

Right now I'm wearing my purple pajama bottoms with an unmatching top. Oh well, it's not like you guys can see me. 8-[
I'm a huge fan, but they didn't put one in my area. One, I would have heard about it, and two, it's not listed on the official site.
Must've gotten my wires crossed. ](*,) #-o Maybe they were talking about putting one in? :?
I know people who travel to CA to visit family and buy In 'n' Out on the way to the airport when returning home for family members who didn't get to go. :lol:

I'm wearing clothes right now.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Me wrote:
They do an incredible strawberry milkshake (no chunks, pure smooth goodness). The double double is also very good. You can get burgers with a ton of special options. This list can be found on their site. I also saw a picture of a specialty menu item, the 20x20. 20 patties, 20 slices of cheese.

I'm wearing black shorts (again), red t-shirt, shoes (I wouldn't be, but I'm still at school).

I love GOOD strawberry shakes. I'll have to check it out next time I'm around one......the only ones I know of are in CA.

I am so with you on the shoe thing. I am always taking mine off under my desk at work.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

They are also in Nevada and Arizona.

I'm wearing another one of their shirts, black shorts, no shoes.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

NaNoWriMo shirt ("we salute you" model), typical blue jeans, suede jacket, black socks, slippers. Among my computer time outfits...
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

A very subtle fuschia cocktail dress covered in princess cut diamonds with a sheer gauze train that is supported at the ends by my own private guards. A tiara encrusted with diamonds, rubies and emeralds. And some clear platform shoes with live fish in them...................
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

At 8:25 AM, I am still in my pj's............hey, what can I say, it's Sunday morning.

Here in the simi-near future (within a couple of hours) I'll get dressed for church (if I decided that I'm actually going...........I feel too sick to go).........though I'm not entirely sure what I will wear.

Then after church it is a safe assumption that I will display jeans / t-shirt / (possibel) jacket if it's cold enough / sneakers.........you know........"comfy" clothes........clothes that I can stay in through youth group w/o worrying about getting them dirty during youth group games.

After youth group, I will most likely go back to my pj's (and back to bed)..........although I have to attempt staying up really supper late tonight (like all night), then stay up for a good part of the day tomorrow (at least until 10 AM), so that I can sleep for my night shift tomorrow................so maybe I won't get into pj's after youth group.........I'll probably just stay dressed and hope the internet doesn't crash on me too much during the night (I will need to stay entertained).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Once again, my pyjamas. :-
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Another in-n-out shirt, black shorts, no shoes.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

HOW many In-n-Out shirts do you have?!?!? As long as it's not a Beavers shirt!!!!! :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I am wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, a blue Old Navy t-shirt and a cream-colored hoodie over it. I also have on white socks.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

jessicado wrote:HOW many In-n-Out shirts do you have?!?!? As long as it's not a Beavers shirt!!!!! :D
I've got relatives with drawfuls. :p

I'm wearing a red shirt and a pattern skirt.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Shorts! t-shirt, jacket, socks and sneakers. yay summers a commin! \:D/
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Shorts and a T-shirt.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

jessicado wrote:HOW many In-n-Out shirts do you have?!?!? As long as it's not a Beavers shirt!!!!! :D
3. And 2 Beavers shirts. Right now I'm wearing a maroon shirt, black shorts, no shoes.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Sweaters jogging pants sox. I m still stick yucky!!

Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

blue jeans, an Eeyore t-shirt that says "bored", a hoodie, socks
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Jman 009 wrote:Shorts and a T-shirt.
Same today as yesterday.^^^^^
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm wearing jeans and a Brio shirt that I bought a few years ago. It has light blue sleeves and a blue logo with "brio" written on the middle white part of the shirt. To those who get Brio magazine, it looks kind of like the ones that they were offering a month (I think) ago.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Same thing that I was about a week ago, red shirt, black shorts, shoes (because I'm still at school. They'll come off as soon as I get home).
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

Right now I'm wearing red basketball shorts, a green shirt, and very normal socks.