Michael Jackson

The King of Pop is dead

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Batman Jones wrote:
Hannahjiejie wrote:
xiao wrote:
BUT THE KID IS NOT MY SON! \:D/
nu-uh :noway:

There is a distinct "ch" sound that can only be associated with "child" or "Chair" .... or chad, maybe the kid's name is chad?
Nope. That's how the song goes.
Yeah.. he's definitely saying, 'But the kid is not my son.' It's rather distinct, actually :-s.
Malazabul
I've been here a bit

Post by Malazabul »

Dr. Bluegaard wrote:Okay I heard this joke. I don't think it is too bad, but...

Anyway here goes:
Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven. God told her she could have anything she wanted. She thought a while and then said to him,
"I really like children, and I want all the children in the world to be safe."
So Michael Jackson died later that day.

:D
LOL, thats funny. I dont care a solitary dang that he died. (sorry if some one does not like that)
I am Malazabul on Runescape! current top levels:
combat: 72
defence: 54
attack: 60
strength: 67
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

scorpionman wrote:

Anyway here goes:
Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven. God told her she could have anything she wanted. She thought a while and then said to him,

LOL, thats funny. I dont care a solitary dang that he died. (sorry if some one does not like that)
Well you're 13....it's not like you're old enough to appreciate real music. ;)
Riverlily
Fourscore and seven

Post by Riverlily »

Micheal Jackson did not have good music as far as I'm concerned.

I never liked Michael Jackson.
He was discusting.
Abortion takes a life, adoption saves a life.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Michael Jackson was a musical/lyrical genius. He created melodies that have become the basis for most american pop music, his style was so versatile and spanned so many different subgenres of pop/rock it would completely ignorant to discredit him as an artist.

I have a hunch people are biased against him because of his appearance...shocking isn't it?

Truly, anyone who has ANY taste in music at all will recognize that Michael Jackson was one of the greatest musical artists ever, and if you don't realize that and continue to say that he didn't have good music I pity you as you really have no capacity for good music at all.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I won't say that he wasn't talented -- he was. But I just don't like much pop in general. The only Michael Jackson stuff I really like was the old Motown stuff from when he was little. :p
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Orion. wrote:Michael Jackson was a musical/lyrical genius. He created melodies that have become the basis for most american pop music, his style was so versatile and spanned so many different subgenres of pop/rock it would completely ignorant to discredit him as an artist.

I have a hunch people are biased against him because of his appearance...shocking isn't it?

Truly, anyone who has ANY taste in music at all will recognize that Michael Jackson was one of the greatest musical artists ever, and if you don't realize that and continue to say that he didn't have good music I pity you as you really have no capacity for good music at all.
Amen. I absolutely LOVEE Michael Jackson and I have since the end of 7th grade.

It annoys me how people my age say what a "freak" he was and how they hated him and how his music is overrated. They're just too immature to appreciate his timeless masterpieces. :noway:
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Timeless masterpieces aside, he was a freak. ;)
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Shad Lexer wrote:Timeless masterpieces aside, he was a freak. ;)
Lies. All lies. :noway:
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

I still don't know who he is *shrugs*
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The guy's dead yet people still continue to rag on him. You're great Zak. \:D/
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Orion. wrote:
The guy's dead yet people still continue to rag on him. You're great Zak. \:D/
He doesn't care. ;)
Riverlily
Fourscore and seven

Post by Riverlily »

I don't like Michael Jackson, never had, and never will.
He was disgusting becuase he wanted to be a woman, and that for me is a good enough reason to hate him.
Nobody in my family likes him.
I know somebody who called him an evil man. I agree with her that he's evil. She's a Pastor's wife.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Riverlily wrote:I don't like Michael Jackson, never had, and never will.
He was disgusting becuase he wanted to be a woman, and that for me is a good enough reason to hate him.
I know somebody who called him an evil man. I agree with her that he's evil. She's a Pastor's wife.
Uh... what? :-s

Michael Jackson never wanted to be a woman. Sources, please?

He never wanted to be white for that matter, either. He got vitiligo. Actually, when he looked his best (Thriller, Beat It, Billy Jean, etc..) was after only ONE nose job (because he hated his African American nose). He started looking strange after his Pepsi commercial went wrong... His hair caught on fire, giving him second and third degree burns. Do you know what happens when you get third degree burns on your scalp? Your hair never grows back. Hence the wigs. He also got second and third degree burns on his face because of this- hence MORE plastic surgery that led to his plastic surgery addiction. This was also when he started taking pills (for the horrible pain of the burns)... and got addicted to them, too.

People say that if he hadn't gotten burned there, he was done with plastic surgery. And he had never before worn his hair straight. Why, because the straight hair was a wig.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Riverlily wrote:I know somebody who called him an evil man. I agree with her that he's evil. She's a Pastor's wife.
Off-topic here: Just because she is a pastor's wife does not automatically make her right about everything she says.

*coughs* Carry on.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Asteroid wrote:

He never wanted to be white for that matter, either. He got vitiligo. Actually, when he looked his best (Thriller, Beat It, Billy Jean, etc..) was after only ONE nose job (because he hated his African American nose). He started looking strange after his Pepsi commercial went wrong... His hair caught on fire, giving him second and third degree burns. Do you know what happens when you get third degree burns on your scalp? Your hair never grows back. Hence the wigs. He also got second and third degree burns on his face because of this- hence MORE plastic surgery that led to his plastic surgery addiction. This was also when he started taking pills (for the horrible pain of the burns)... and got addicted to them, too.

People say that if he hadn't gotten burned there, he was done with plastic surgery. And he had never before worn his hair straight. Why, because the straight hair was a wig.
QFT.
Riverlily
Fourscore and seven

Post by Riverlily »

Iron and Light wrote:

Uh, yes he did want to be a woman.
In one of his song I heard on a movie :( ge says he wants to be a woman.
Besides if he didn't want to be a woman, what's with the long hair?
And for Termite I didn't say she was right because she was a Pastor's wife.
Malazabul
I've been here a bit

Post by Malazabul »

Tyler wrote:
scorpionman wrote:

Anyway here goes:

Well you're 13....it's not like you're old enough to appreciate real music. ;)
heh, i havnt heard much of his music, but it is wierd as far as i care.
this is real music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldjnUYEeDu0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP35rm_31RQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjSRLqCULrI
and others of that sort and style. ;)
I am Malazabul on Runescape! current top levels:
combat: 72
defence: 54
attack: 60
strength: 67
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Riverlily wrote: Uh, yes he did want to be a woman.
I actually own Michael Jackson's whole discography and I don't ever remember hearing a song about him wanting to be a woman. This is what irks me about people talking about Michael Jackson, no matter how wrong they are...they don't want to admit it.
Besides if he didn't want to be a woman, what's with the long hair?
Do you actually read people's posts? Iron and Light just explained why....don't be ignorant.
And for Termite I didn't say she was right because she was a Pastor's wife.
But you pointed that out like it was important.

EDIT: And scorpionman....no. Just no. Like I said....you can't appreciate real music...I stand by that statement even more now.
Michael Jackson owned....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtGD6t75HS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hK3Y1Ehv9c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-cHBv7UpA
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Riverlily wrote:Uh, yes he did want to be a woman.
In a song. In a movie. Did he say it in real life?
Riverlily wrote:Besides if he didn't want to be a woman, what's with the long hair?
Uh, because long hair is awesome. \:D/
Riverlily wrote:And for Termite I didn't say she was right because she was a Pastor's wife.
Well, clarify then. ;) It sounded like you were implying it.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein