Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

In case anyone was wondering why i fell off the face of the world I've been on a trip with dialup. So, that's why I haven't been on at all lately. I'll be back consistently in a couple weeks.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Yay! Rose Petal is back! I've been waiting for your return.

I'm glad your back Danadelfos and StrongNChrist!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

StrongNChrist wrote:I'm back \:D/
Huzzah and Wooton! My twin is back![size=0] For some reason I had missed the announcement that she would be gone for a week. Her statement regarding the RPGs does sound familiar, however.[/size]
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

KODY 105 wrote:
StrongNChrist wrote:I'm back \:D/
Huzzah and Wooton! My twin is back![size=0] For some reason I had missed the announcement that she would be gone for a week. Her statement regarding the RPGs does sound familiar, however.[/size]
you missed it? are you sure? :-k you asked me to edit it, remember?
But yeah, I'm back! Really, really missed it.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Hey guys I'm back! \:D/

No wait I have to leave on a Pathfinders trip so technically I won't be BACK till this evening! :(

Oh well the point is that I am out of jail and I will be answering those pm's from certain girls regarding what I put. However I am sorry and it will never EVER happen again!


JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Well, I'm really sorry about this, but I'll have to be mostly absent over the weekend. My family decided to go on a trip over to Louisville, so... I won't be around for much of the Reunion (much to my disappointment). But, I'm sure I'll have fun anyways! I hope you all have an AWESOMETASTICAL weekend! And enjoy the fun! \:D/ I'll be back sometime Sunday night or Monday morning.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Aww, that's too bad. :( We'll miss you at the Reunion, JIA! I hope you have a fun and safe trip with your family. :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

I have returned. I got back this morning at about 5:10am. It was a great weekend and I hope I didnt miss much while I was gone!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

And she is very thankful for her wonderful older brother who woke up at 430 am to pick her up at the train station ;)

*is tired*
Hope

Post by Hope »

Jonathan wrote:And she is very thankful for her wonderful older brother who woke up at 430 am to pick her up at the train station ;)

*is tired*
Yes I am very thankful.... But all you could've done was leave the car at the train station and let me drive it back to campus. :D But thank you for coming to get me big brother! *goes to hug Jonathan and not let go*
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Hey guys I am going out of town for the day. I don't know if I will have internet access or not but just in case I don't I am saying bye!

:(

But I should be back by Sunday so I'm good! \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Well folks, it's time for Thanksgiving which also means it's time to travel, so I'm going to be gone until Sunday night or Monday morning.
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Same with me, I'll probably be gone until early next week visiting family then doing an interview for a full time job after school!
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

I'll be going to Nashville this weekend...I'm leaving Friday morning and won't get back until Sunday afternoon-night, but I may have internet access...We'll see.

<3<3<3
BBB
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I'm leaving tomorrow for Thanksgiving related events and won't be back until Saturday sometime.
...I hate marquees.
Hope

Post by Hope »

Jonathan wrote:Well folks, it's time for Thanksgiving which also means it's time to travel, so I'm going to be gone until Sunday night or Monday morning.
Im going with him home so its the same for me as well. Happy Thanksgiving!
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I will also be going out of town this Thanksgiving. So, goodbye till Monday...or possible Sunday.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'm going off to French class, so you're all going to have to live without me for the next several hours. :(

Happy Thanksgiving. Image
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I am absent from Eastern Standard Time until Sunday. :- Which means that my "night hours" on the ToO now occur after everyone else has gone to bed. :(
Trent DeWhite wrote:I'm going off to French class, so you're all going to have to live without me for the next several hours. :(
Impossible! :mecry:
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

I'll be gone until Saturday.

No tears!