Album 51 Episode List!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I didn't think about the music until someone pointed it out. I like it, but I am not as much a 'fanatical fan' as some. It will be interesting to discuss all these things once the episodes are on the air and the album is released in its entirety. I definitely want others opinions before ordering as I have to pay much more due to shipping.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

My thoughts are up.
MITCHnTRENT wrote:Now, be sure to visit the Whit's End Podcast at: http://www.thewhitsendpodcast.blogspot.com/ now because Episode 51 is up.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Well, it seems that Jon Ivory Whiteker has everybody fooled that he's Whit in those episode previews. ;)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.