Odyssey Idol: FINAL VOTING ROUND!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.

Final Round Voting!

Poll ended at Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:18 am

Entry 2!
39%
Entry 3!
30%
Entry 7!
30%

Total votes: 56

Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I guess Top is too busy with Jessica to satisfy our curiosity. :mecry:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Lady Simbelmynë wrote:We need names!!

What the ToO needs now is names, sweet names. :(

BumP!

Hey, so about those names? ;)

-Cowboy

EDIT: Thanks for not double-posting. O:) --Trent
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

yeah, what about them? :-

;)
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

\:D/

And CONGRATULATIONS to our tying runners up... LAURA INGALLS with the lovely Shenendoah, and DR. WATSON with the ever beautiful C is for Cookie!!! \:D/

Our number one grand prize winner is......... JONI SLADE, with her rendition of Johnny Cash's rendition of Nine Inch Nails Hurt!

Your prize money will be in the mail once I get paid again... :anxious: Does Joni still post here? :anxious:

ANYWAY, a few contestants asked me NOT to reveal who they are, so for all the other contestants I am leaving it up to them to make themselves known so I don't make anyone mad because I forget who asked not to! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh my goodness! Way to go, Joni, Laura, and Dr. Watson! \:D/ Wow. I had no idea. I never would have guessed any of those people for any of those songs - you're all incredible! And Dr. Watson, I have to say that I never, ever, ever would have guessed that you were the Cookie song guy! :thud: I must admit that I voted for that song. You're fabulously funny!

Top, Joni just moved to Japan and doesn't have tons of internet access yet, but she did post just a couple days ago, and I'm sure that she'll be back again soon! \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Wow, I as well could never have guessed who were the contestants in this, you guys are amazing. \:D/

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Catspaw wrote:Oh my goodness! Way to go, Joni, Laura, and Dr. Watson! \:D/ Wow. I had no idea. I never would have guessed any of those people for any of those songs - you're all incredible! And Dr. Watson, I have to say that I never, ever, ever would have guessed that you were the Cookie song guy! :thud: I must admit that I voted for that song. You're fabulously funny!
:lol: Thanks, Catspaw! The funny thing is, I only entered it for a joke, not to win. :anxious: I had no idea I would make it to the final round! \:D/

Congrats to Joni and Laura Ingalls! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, apparently you're just too talentedly hilarious to have a joke entry, Dr. Watson! Hey, did you and Laura know that you were both in the top three, or did you keep your entries top secret from each other? ;)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Oh, we knew. \:D/ I just cracked up listening to Watson record his! :lol:

And as my background music was generously provided by Doc, he knew about mine. ;)

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me! :) I didn't think I would make it that far! Congratulations to Joni and of course, Watson. :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

The amazing duo of Dr. Watson and Laura Ingalls strikes again! \:D/ Good job guys! (I came very, very close to voting for both of you, as you were my picks in the other rounds.)

Congrats to Joni for the win! (whenever you log on to see this ;) )
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Dr. Watson wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Oh my goodness! Way to go, Joni, Laura, and Dr. Watson! \:D/ Wow. I had no idea. I never would have guessed any of those people for any of those songs - you're all incredible! And Dr. Watson, I have to say that I never, ever, ever would have guessed that you were the Cookie song guy! :thud: I must admit that I voted for that song. You're fabulously funny!
:lol: Thanks, Catspaw! The funny thing is, I only entered it for a joke, not to win. :anxious: I had no idea I would make it to the final round! \:D/

Congrats to Joni and Laura Ingalls! \:D/

I also voted for you, Dr. Wats! The purley awesomeness blend of emotion, corniness, and humor was fantastic!!! \:D/

And congrats to Laura and Joni, as well! \:D/
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Laura you have a very good voice! Never stop singing.
I have never met Joni, but when I do I'll be sure to tell her that she was very excellent.
Good job all!
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

*Finally sends out prize money* \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay! \:D/ Thanks Top!

Thank you for the kind words Lord Kappa. :)

I want everyone else to say who they were! :protest: I want to see if some of my guesses were right! Don't be shy - step right up and post who you were!
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Alright, I confess! I sang Shanandoah! :mecry:

-Cowboy

Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Dude, you have a high voice.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COT is Dr. Watson's sister! \:D/ *hugs COT* :hug: So it was you that did my voice in an epic production of Dr. Watson's - thanks so much! "Eat my nail file, you big goon!" \:D/
Tim Peterson
Pilgrim

Post by Tim Peterson »

Since no one else has volunteered their identities, I'll start the ball rolling:

I entered.

(Shocking, isn't it?)
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Okay...you've said that much....what did you enter? :tellme:

*I never noticed the "tell me" smiley before...*
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I assume he was the Seasonal Felicitations guy, right Tim? \:D/

Good job! =D>