What song is currently stuck in your head and refuses to go?

You know... those songs that get stuck in your head for months at a time?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

The opening / title theme from Firefly. ...even though I've never watched it. Where did I get that from?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

The Holly and The Ivy wrote:Walking in a Winter Wonder Land

I like that song, but I don't know the lyrics! ](*,)
You should try looking them up online. ;) That's what I usually do when I have a song I like stuck in my head...
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

You Are Everything by Matthew West. AH!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

"Fix you" by Coldplay. It might also have to do with the minor fact that I'm listening to the song right now on my computer. : )
I do what I do.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

"Wizards In Winter" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

With a little help from my friends, by the Beatles.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I had the last two lines of the chorus "Earthquake" by Family Force 5 playing in my head throughout the whole weekend...
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Haha. FF5 is always getting stuck in my head. Sometimes I'll just randomly be like, "Oh snap! Some friend you are to me, you're Miss Personality. Are you blind to see you're such a drama queen?" I recently had "The First Time" in my head, and that's not even one of my favorites from their new album. Figures.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

There's actually a newer thread on this same topic over here, so I'm going to direct the conversation over to that one. ;)

*locks*