Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I feel bad for Catspaw, having to answer questions we should be answering. ;)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Catspaw, why does this version of Tetris hate all sentient life in the universe?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

No, no, it just hates you. :( I would blame Tyler and/or Darcie for that. They've been plotting against you for years now! :x
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

So, a few of the icons next to the topics in the forum are moving. Is there a reason behind the madness? Or am I just hallucinating? :shock:
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

If you mean like this - Image -it designates a popular topic that has 40+ posts.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
profg11
29K to go!

Post by profg11 »

what's "it's coming 08/09/09" mean?

just wondering - everyone seems to have that same photo...
Later,
Jordan

See my new video here:
http://alturl.com/q3zw

Google.com http://alturl.com/m72z

My website:
http://www.jordangreene.us/
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Catspaw, can I please have a style that looks exactly like the old one? I dislike any style other than the one I've used for four years. <_< >_>
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

DanP740 wrote:Catspaw, can I please have a style that looks exactly like the old one? I dislike any style other than the one I've used for four years. <_< >_>
I'm not Catspaw but will give an answer because I know this one. When EK and darcie have the time to get the styles fixed created by Eugene and myself then you will have two styles that are very similar to the old default.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

As a matter of idle curiosity, nobody's going to be fooled by that
As a matter of personal greed and self-aggrandizement, is there any plan to institute a flat rate paid to people who produce functioning new styles?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

There is nothing to fool them about. I guess you haven't seen them. They are very similar.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

profg11 wrote:what's "it's coming 08/09/09" mean?

just wondering - everyone seems to have that same photo...
A bunch of us are using the same signature, but almost nobody knows what it means. :shock: You know what to do...wait for the date on the sig and see what happens! \:D/
Sonuna wrote:As a matter of idle curiosity, nobody's going to be fooled by that
As a matter of personal greed and self-aggrandizement, is there any plan to institute a flat rate paid to people who produce functioning new styles?
I think that we might be open to negotiations on a payment plan for style production. :D Inflation before led to people who made styles (like J-man and JIA) not being overly interested in being paid, but I can see how the motivation would be there again! I will happily bribe you to finish the star style you started! (I think that was you...) :anxious:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:There is nothing to fool them about. I guess you haven't seen them. They are very similar.
I think Sonuna meant that nobody would be fooled by the stuff that she used the strikethrough on. :) The part about idle curiosity being the reason for her question, not personal greed. ;)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

How many siblings do you have?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Catspaw wrote:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:There is nothing to fool them about. I guess you haven't seen them. They are very similar.
I think Sonuna meant that nobody would be fooled by the stuff that she used the strikethrough on.
strikethrough tag is the best tag of the newToO

...Also at least I'm honest about being self-aggrandizing :l
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Catspaw, have I told you how much I hate love you today?
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

Catspaw, is it possible for you to tell me who's responsible for merging those M.J. topics? And why? Are you also aware that whoever did has caused a major setback for the Odyssey Owl? not as much as I am letting on >_>
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sapphire wrote:How many siblings do you have?
2 siblings - one brother and one sister. :D
Sonuna wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
I think Sonuna meant that nobody would be fooled by the stuff that she used the strikethrough on.
strikethrough tag is the best tag of the newToO

...Also at least I'm honest about being self-aggrandizing :l
It does seem to be quite popular! And of course, honesty is the best policy, especially about outrageous ambitions! \:D/

Pseudonym wrote:Catspaw, have I told you how much I hate love you today?
No, you forgot, you cretin! :x
Johnny wrote:Catspaw, is it possible for you to tell me who's responsible for merging those M.J. topics? And why? Are you also aware that whoever did has caused a major setback for the Odyssey Owl? not as much as I am letting on >_>
I theoretically could tell you, if it was actually necessary. I'm guessing they were merged because they had the same title and purpose. It is possible for a thread starter to edit their first post to add a poll to the thread later on, so an additional thread probably didn't seem necessary. The merge function is one more great thing about the upgraded ToO! I'm sure that the alleged major setback will be recovered from. ;)
humdedum wrote:OOOH YAY! What's your sig mean?

Anything to do with the Urgent Message from Whit thinggy?

ER....

On Sunday it said "Upgrade Initiation to be continued Augutst 22nd". What's that mean?
The meaning of the sig is going to be revealed soon....I think the date on the sig might help you figure out when. ;) No, I will say that it has nothing to do with the urgent message from Whit.

Darcie said that the message showed up for her when she started the upgrade, so I'm not sure what it means...I haven't really been involved in the upgrade. Darcie and Tyler have been fabulous in taking care of that stuff! :D
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

*gasp* Are you insinuating that I have a deficiency of iodine and/or thyroid hormones?!? :shock:

After all the horrible wonderful things I've done to for you! :(
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Pseudonym wrote:*gasp* Are you insinuating that I have a deficiency of iodine and/or thyroid hormones?!? :shock:

After all the horrible wonderful things I've done to for you! :(
Yes, that's exactly what I am insinuating! :x I have no respect for you anymore. :noway:

Shame on you, Pseudonym. Shame on you. :shame:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

humdedum wrote:What do you think of the different "skins"?

What is your view on clear nail polish?
Skins as in the styles on the ToO? I think that they're all quite wonderful! \:D/ I've used all three of them already, just to check them all out. They're all different and wonderful in their own ways! Darcie, EK and J-man put a lot of work into them. When the other styles are added, I'm sure that they'll look great too! I'm using Grayscale right now because I like having the avatars on the left side of posts, but they're all nice. :D

I don't have a strong opinion...I rarely wear nail polish, but if I'm going to put it on, I want it to at least look like I'm wearing nail polish and not just having shiny nails. But it depends on what people want their nails to look like!
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

If I am striking through this does it negate that I am asking a question?

Also, are there any forums you have been on in the past? Other than predecessors of the ToO ect ect