If you had to date one person in Odyssey who would it be????

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

would you date

of course
28%
no way dating is for non christians
21%
only if i found someone i want to date!!!
51%

Total votes: 119

Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

The last person I would date is Mitch. :noway:
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Uh... maybe Mandy or Aubry. :anxious: I don't know. Probably not anyone. (Havig a real, lasting relationship with audio only beings who are portrayed by real physical beings can be difficault. And...awkward. Really awkard.) :anxious:
he/him | a little stinker.
Eugene Meltsner Fan
Gold Member

Post by Eugene Meltsner Fan »

If Eugene wasn't married I'd choose him.. :oops:
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

deff Aubrey she's more my type we kind of have the same attitude and she seems like it would be a fun night.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Cbriggs45 wrote:deff Aubrey she's more my type we kind of have the same attitude and she seems like it would be a fun night.
You meen, like in Under the Influence where she gets arrested for driving without a license?
he/him | a little stinker.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

The actor who plays Aubrey is really good looking.. like, reallly good looking. just sayin
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

hey i aint saying im perfect... i havent always been a christians nor have i played by the rules my entire life.

i get aubrey. theres a lot of characters i dont because of my past. i like to stick around people of like mind.

it helps my good side stay up.. now.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.