Your favorite Silly Song with Larry!

Which do you like the best?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Which is your favorite Silly Song with Larry?

The Water Buffalo Song
9%
The Hairbrush Song
7%
The Dance of the Cucumber
4%
Love My Lips
16%
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
14%
The Song of the Cebu
4%
His Cheeseburger
16%
The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps
3%
Endangered Love
6%
Endangered Love
6%
Larry's High Silk Hat
14%

Total votes: 69

Me
An original

Post by Me »

poWerbOy wrote:
Jman 009 wrote:I love the theme song!!! And I really LOVE the theme song sung by Rebecca St. James on Veggie Rocks!!! I so want that CD!
I have that cd it is awesome!! everybody who likes veggie tales has to have it!!
i haven't heard some of the newer songs like endangered love or hats. i alwyas thought water buffaloo and love my lips were classics. i also love the christmas song on the toy that saved christmas. larry's always funny.
Is that the one where the Supertones did I Can Be Your Friend? Is it any good?

Do I at least get a lollipop?

Actually, It's yours is fast but mine is slow.
We just stay at home and lie around.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Yep that's the one! And Skillet does Stand Up, Stand Up!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:My favs are 'The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps', 'Lost Puppies', and 'Larry's High Silk Hat'. They are all laugh out loud funny,but those are my favs. My number one fav is 'Lost Puppies', but not by much.
I don't think I heard of Lost Puppies. What movie is it in??
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

Esther
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Chandler wrote:Where's the Barbara Manatee song? :?
Um, that would be "Endangered Love", in which Larry expresses his love for the endangered Barbara Manatee. 8-[

. . . or something like that.
Didn't realize that was the title of the song. #-o Shows what I know. :-$
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Chandler wrote:Didn't realize that was the title of the song. #-o Shows what I know. :-$
No big deal. Not everyone is as much a Veggie Tales fan as they are an AIO fan. ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Puppies are cuddly, puppies are CUTE
They're never nasty or mean *SNIFF*
I'd give a home, to all the lost puppies
If EVER ONE DAY I WERE QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!

ARF!

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

the pirates who don't do anything is my favorite song.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I...LOVE....MY...LIPS..
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Me too, Screech.

. . . did I ever tell you how I feel about my nose? ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Larry:
and I've never licked a spark plug
and I've never sniffed a stink bug
and I've never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball
and I've never bathed in youghurt
and I don't look good in leggings..
pa grape:
you just don't get it.
all:
and we've never been to boston in the fall!
pa grape:
pass the chips!
pa grape:
where's the remote control?
larry:
here it is!
:lol: :lol:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Chandler wrote:Didn't realize that was the title of the song. #-o Shows what I know. :-$
No big deal. Not everyone is as much a Veggie Tales fan as they are an AIO fan. ;)
Very true. ;)
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

I like "SUV" and "Schoolhouse Poka" but they're not on the list. Too bad. My all time favorite though is "Love my Lips".

I also like Barbara manatee. I can't believe how low it scored in the coutdown.

And what about the Christmas one?
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

the pirates who dont do anything is the coolest song :) . i just love that the most.

Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Go Here and listen to #11 while looking at my avatar! The music matches!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

That's pretty cool!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I have never heard of any of these things! what is bob and larry? what is veggie tales?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

You're joking right? :anxious:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »