Odyssey

bad characters

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

Pseudonym wrote:
eugenefanforever wrote:Whit should go away.
Richard Maxwell should come back.
BAM!!!
I hope you were kidding, as both of those would be terrible ideas. :anxious:

Harlow annoys me somewhat. :-k
I don't like Harlow Doyle he is annoying. But Wooton is great and the Washington's plus the allens

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Pseudonym wrote:
eugenefanforever wrote:Whit should go away.
Richard Maxwell should come back.
BAM!!!
I hope you were kidding, as both of those would be terrible ideas. :anxious:

Harlow annoys me somewhat. :-k
I agree. Richard Maxwell should stay gone forever. I can tolerate Harlow in very small doses.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm somewhat surprised at how many people don't like Grady. I think he's one of the most--if not the most--developed and real-sounding kid characters introduced in the last several years.

As for the other popular dislike, Danny Schmidt, I didn't mind him--I honestly think that character suffered from sub-par stories. Afraid, Not! and The Secret Keys of Discipline just weren't that good. But we have to remember at the same time his other two episodes were pretty good. Personally, if it weren't for the two bad ones his character would probably be better received, and may have even lasted longer on the show.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Jonathan wrote:I'm somewhat surprised at how many people don't like Grady. I think he's one of the most--if not the most--developed and real-sounding kid characters introduced in the last several years.

As for the other popular dislike, Danny Schmidt, I didn't mind him--I honestly think that character suffered from sub-par stories. Afraid, Not! and The Secret Keys of Discipline just weren't that good. But we have to remember at the same time his other two episodes were pretty good. Personally, if it weren't for the two bad ones his character would probably be better received, and may have even lasted longer on the show.
Yay! Someone else who doesn't dislike Grady or Danny! \:D/
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I like Grady, but I've never been to fond of Danny.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Hmmm...I don't really like Mandy or the Strousbergs...
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

ILoveRichardMaxwell wrote:Hmmm...I don't really like Mandy or the Strousbergs...
You're probably the only one. ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Harlow Doyle... I must say that I really enjoy Harlow. I don't understand why many people don't like him.

Grady is good, he is a nice kid who needs more developing.

Wooten, well, Wooten hasn't really been that great in my mind, until he started having serious episodes. I do like him, and his episode about clowns was great too!

The Washingtons, I like the Washingtons because it shows that Odyssey has no prejudice.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?