Ratatouille

Anxious or not?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

it looks alrite... not too excited about it... ill probably see it in the cheap theaters.
I do what I do.
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

We saw a sign at a drive in for Ratatouille and Evan Almighty together. I want to see both...we might go tomorrow but I'm not sure.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Yeah, I enjoy every Pixar film too. This one looks great! w00t! I can't wait to see it. My friend's mom said she didn't like it because it had too many knifes flying around in it. :shock: Tee-hee.

-Robo
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Well, we did go to the drive-in, so I saw it. It wasn't the best of the Pixar movies, but I haven't seen a Pixar I didn't like, and this one was pretty good as well. I liked the French accents. :)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

I think that Ratatouille was one of the best Pixar films they've made! It's an awesome and funny movie. Everyone go see it. I love the plot and the rat is funny when he tries to control the cook's every move. :)
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

^^ Don't spoil anything!!

I have seen ratatouille as well, it is a great movie. But it is one of those films that you know what is going to take place in the end, so you're just waiting for it to happen. I don't like those kinds of movies. Nevertheless, I still recomend it. (for the funny parts)
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I wasn't excited about it until I read everyone's enthusiastic comments in this thread and realized that I've liked every other Pixar movie. So I'll probably see it after it comes out on DVD.