Introducing enforcers of Catsville - revised

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

This is the strategy of keeping friends close and enemies closer. :-

Thank you, enforcers of this realm! Thank you, benevolent Catspaw, for your wise choices in these staff assignments! I also quite admire some of the new rank titles. :inlove: For shame that I am not bestowed with one myself.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote: Are we allowed to edit posts with grammatical errors? \:D/
No, that would actually go against my goal, which is to teach people to use appropriate grammar, spelling, and manners on their own. If somebody else is always fixing errors, then the people who made the mistake are not the ones learning. People need to learn to do the right thing. They just need some motivation to help them see the errors in their current ways so they can fix the problems on their own.
darcie wrote:This is the strategy of keeping friends close and enemies closer. :-

Thank you, enforcers of this realm! Thank you, benevolent Catspaw, for your wise choices in these staff assignments! I also quite admire some of the new rank titles. :inlove: For shame that I am not bestowed with one myself.
Thank you, Darcie. I also believe in multiple chances....to a limit. :shame:

You are most welcome, most appreciative Darcie. I can see your Canadian side coming out more and more every day! The new rank titles are not applying for you because you have a custom rank, but I can certainly remove that or edit it to a more appropriate custom rank if you wish.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Congrats to the new mods!

I'm not sure exactly what to think of this, but I can't wiat to find out what happens, that's for sure. :D Anyway, good luck to you all!
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Please note that there has been a revision to the Catsville enforcer team, effective immediately. Lee is out, and 31899 is in. Thank you.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Congratulations to the newest mod! Hey, does anyone know if this has happened before in the ToO's history, namely an admin or pair of admins removing mod powers from one person and making a new person a mod for the duration of their term?
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

American Eagle wrote:Marvin, why didn't you "warn" Taps for his breaking of the rules?
He is a moderator and should know better :noway:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Catspaw will you disclose the reason for the change?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Catspaw I'm feeling terrible right now. What did I do to cause my name to be removed from the list? I wasn't online much yesterday because my family was traveling. I had really looked forward to working for you. I would love an explanation if possible.

\:D/
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Well, Lee, Catspaw has her reasons. And they are always for the best. :)

Congratulations 31899! Welcome to the force. \:D/ We needed another Canadian on our side.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Ello
Not as new

Post by Ello »

I want to be a mod.. :(
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

There, there. . .it comes with time ;)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I needed a fellow Canadian with strong spelling and grammar skills to join the team. I don't want too many people to be part of the ToO enforcers - it gets too bulky, and there are a limited number of people who should be trusted with my upcoming plans. For that reason, the change was made. It should not be taken as a personal insult. It should, however, be taken as a reminder that things can change at any time. Nobody should get too comfortable.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Ello wrote:i want to be a mod.. :(
Yup, everyone will soon enough get their turn.

And I must point this out...but you must capitalized your I in that sentence. Also, Israelites is spelled wrong in your signature.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Catspaw wrote:I needed a fellow Canadian with strong spelling and grammar skills to join the team. I don't want too many people to be part of the ToO enforcers - it gets too bulky, and there are a limited number of people who should be trusted with my upcoming plans. For that reason, the change was made. It should not be taken as a personal insult. It should, however, be taken as a reminder that things can change at any time. Nobody should get too comfortable.
You don't have anyone from the UK. :noway:
~Mark Prescott~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Mark Prescott wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I needed a fellow Canadian with strong spelling and grammar skills to join the team. I don't want too many people to be part of the ToO enforcers - it gets too bulky, and there are a limited number of people who should be trusted with my upcoming plans. For that reason, the change was made. It should not be taken as a personal insult. It should, however, be taken as a reminder that things can change at any time. Nobody should get too comfortable.
You don't have anyone from the UK. :noway:
I also don't have anybody from Australia, Sweden, or your country of residence, as well as almost every other country in the world. If you don't have anything useful or constructive to say, then keep the thought in your head to save the rest of us the waste of time reading your post.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

I am sorry, oh benevolent dictator. :worship:
~Mark Prescott~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Another Canadian? Oh my. I feel that my citizenship is poorly represented in terms of the numbers of US mods. :(

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Catspaw seriously gave adminship to a long-awaited member... only to strip it away. :-s I'm sorry to challenge your leadership, Catspaw, but that really was a classless and heartless thing to do. :anxious: Lee has waited a long time for this.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

American Eagle wrote:Catspaw seriously gave adminship to a long-awaited member... only to strip it away. :-s I'm sorry to challenge your leadership, Catspaw, but that really was a classless and heartless thing to do. :anxious: Lee has waited a long time for this.
It was cruel...but you're a Canadian! We'll let you get away with it. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

31899 started 'ToOers Against Democracy' and is rewarded with a moderatorship?

I guess Catspaw has officially established herself as anti-democratic...