-ENVISION-

The better shop

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I'll see what I can come up with. ;)
thegreenringC wrote:I shall have a avatar that shows a pic of Matthew on the cover of 53, then fade to Emily, then the new Eugene, Then please have it say: Album 53. A tale of Survival Courage- then fade to a screen that says - Drama and Deception. Have the background always be green!

For the Sig I ask for a picture of Matthew and Emily on one side and Whit and Eugene on the other side ( the current since album 51 ) then fade to a screen saying-Keep are heads down. and do ALL we can to put a stop to this green ring. at the bottom of the same screen have it have a little squiggly quote mark that say's Detective Polehaus like this - Then fade to a screen that says " Aren't you in danger of getting LOST in this labyrinth of lies?" and then the little quote at the bottom that says Whit like the Polehaus one. then one that says Its all worthy of Prayer don't you think? Then the little quote mark that says Eugene. Then the last screen that says thegreenringC in green. Have the background be light green and the name thegreenringC be very dark green. THANKS Snubs for all your hard work! I will pay a lot for this!
Sorry I haven't gotten to your order yet.. Animation is not my favorite. :| Also, I will probably not be able to do everything you want for the avatar, do to the fact that it will be too big to fit on this site. So, I suggest you make it much simpler, if you don't mind. :-
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Ok for the Avvie show a pic Matthew,Then 53 then have the last screen say TGRC a tale of Survival and Drama. Thanks!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Ayralee wrote:Can you make me a springtime set that's not super bright, but really pretty? I think cherry blossoms are awesome, but greenness and just anything springy, but not bunnies or animals, preferably nature, is good.
Thanks!
How long on average do you take to make the sigs?
And do you want me to pay you ahead of time or when I get the order?
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Here is your order, Ayralee. I made three different versions for you.

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

What do ya think??

I am closing my shop for the time being. So please, no more orders. I will finish up the orders I still have (as soon as possible), then take a break from this place. ~snubs
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Posting for snubbys. :D
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

My shop is now reopened! =] If you notice below I added some new samples, and I no longer do animation. Only on rare occasions will I do it...when I'm in the mood. Also, take a look at the rankbar section. Lastly be prepared to wait a while for your order (as long as a week or more). As much as I would love to have your order done sooner, it sometimes doesn't happen. :( Do to the fact that in the future I may only be getting online 2-3 times a week.

I want to keep this shop open because I love making you all signatures and avatars. :) So, if you don't mind waiting, then, come on in. \:D/

Welcome to my shop, Envision! Here you can now get just about anything. ;) So, take a look around, and you might just find something you’ve been looking for! :D One thing though, I do not do animated items anymore. I just don't have the patience to deal with that. On a rare occasion I may do some animation...but that's rare. :-

Ordering
You may place your order here or PM me. Also, when I give you your order, it will be posted here and the codes PM’ed to you. If you would like that done differently, please verify.

Items you can buy:
Signatures
Rank Bars
Image Banners/headers

Signatures and Avatars

When ordering a signature/avatar please make it clear if you would like your name on the signature and/or avatar. Also, if you ask for something random, you will probably end up with some kind of cool graphics design. ;) Note, that I don't really like it when people say "give me something random!" It would be more helpful if you at least have a theme.

Prices:
Signatures: $4.00
Sets: $5.00

Samples: (Standard sigs and avatars)
Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Samples: (Computer graphic sigs and avatars)
Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Image _ Image

Rank bars

I have this thing, where you can order a rank bar (that actually looks like a bar. You can see examples below). They come in just about every color, and I can put some text (provided it is not to long) of your choice under it.

Price:
Rank bars: $5.00

Samples:

Headers/Banners

I make banners. But if you do not specify the size you want, it will more than likely end up being around 600x140.

Price:
Banners: $20.00

Samples:

NOTE:
I will try to fill your orders as quickly as possible. But I don't have all the time in the world. I do have other things to do other than the ToO. Meaning, you should be prepared to wait a week or more for your order. I will try to fill your order sooner than that, but sometimes that doesn't happen. I ask that you please be patient,
Thank you.
-snubs

(All signatures and avatars posted above belong to snubs. You may NOT copy or use any of them unless permitted by snubs.)
Last edited by snubs on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I'd like to place an order. Yeah. I work fast.

Could you make a banner that reads "Pick Your Own Apples" ? I really don't care what it looks like, only that it's sort of punky and has an apple somewhere on it.
he/him | a little stinker.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Okay, I'll get on that.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Hey, the most epic shop on the ToO has re-opened! \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Steve wrote:I'd like to place an order. Yeah. I work fast.

Could you make a banner that reads "Pick Your Own Apples" ? I really don't care what it looks like, only that it's sort of punky and has an apple somewhere on it.
How's this?

-snubs
Officer David Harley
Classic

Post by Officer David Harley »

I decided I'm board of all my other sets and want a doctor who set, I don't really care what it looks like beyond Doctor Who-ish, I don't care how long you take.

Officer David Harley
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Officer David Harley wrote:I decided I'm board of all my other sets and want a doctor who set, I don't really care what it looks like beyond Doctor Who-ish, I don't care how long you take.

Officer David Harley
Okay, Tate. =] Would you like your name on it or anything?
Officer David Harley
Classic

Its up to you, as I said, I don't really care, I trust you to make a good set.

Officer David Harley
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Okay. Then here's something for ya. :)

Image Image
Officer David Harley
Classic

Thanks Snubs... now I need to go listen to my Cameleon Circuit whilst looking for new dr who wallpaper whilst watching dr who and waiting in agony for the next episode to come out... 6 days 1 hour and 17 minutes... not that I'm counting or anything.

Officer David Harley
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Officer David Harley wrote:Thanks Snubs... now I need to go listen to my Cameleon Circuit whilst looking for new dr who wallpaper whilst watching dr who and waiting in agony for the next episode to come out... 6 days 1 hour and 17 minutes... not that I'm counting or anything.

Officer David Harley
:lol: You always make me laugh, Tate. =]
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Hey snubs! I'd like a sig or set. Doesn't matter really. ;) I'd like it to be in dark colors with perhaps lightning or something similar in the background and the words "The First ToOer to be Unmodded. What an honor!" (not sure exactly which words should be capitalised... :anxious: ) Thanks so much!

EDIT: I'd also like an Israelite rank bar. I think I'm in the mood for a new one. ;) Maybe you could make several versions and I'll pick one. :yes:
Last edited by Lee on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

\:D/
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I would like to order a new set with rank bar. If you could please include the Cincinnati Bearcat logo that would be greatly appreciated. Since its basketball season I would also like it to relate to the Cincinnati Bearcat basketball season. Guaranteed $75 + whatever money I have at the time!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

How is this for ya? I made two avatars, because I couldn't pick one. ;)

Image _ Image _ Image
Last edited by snubs on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Wonderful job! Thank you very much!