Toy Story 3

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

It should have been rated PG at least just for Big Baby.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I saw last night Woody is featured in an anti-gay-bullying ad. \:D/

*discussion split to this thread*
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Anyone could argue a higher rating for any movie. Like Princess and the Frog should be PG - and Tangled, G. Oh, the sad days when a movie is rated what it isn't. Even though how many people differentiate between G and PG these days? I don't.

My cousin has been watching TS3 on netflix over and over again because it is on instant play. Along with Up. Granted, Pixar has okay movies. I like Wall-E the best. But I hope they stop at 3. I liked 2 the best. I LOVED Timothy Dalton in the 3rd one. *dances* Mr. Pricklepants is AMAZING! And Andy has such a great imagination! Otherwise, the hype makes me cringe. I saw TS3 in the theaters and cried. Now I see it and go "Not again." Overuse much? Ha.

I think Barbie and Ken were awkward. Buzz was hilarious. Woody - I love Tom Hanks. Bonnie is so adorable. Andy is hot *lol*. The villain is evil.

Pixar doesn't kill anyone. That has become something I've noticed as watching essentially most of the Pixar movies with my cousin. Monster's Inc., Cars, Wall-E, Toy Story 1, 2, and 3, Up, Nemo, Incredibles, and the other two - no one dies. At least, not as graphically or mentionable as Disney Animation does. lol. For 11 movies compared to the 50 DA has done - Pixar has much more clean movies. And technically - I don't think any Pixar movies are even rated about G, are they?

Them not killing anyone isn't a bad thing either - lol. My cousin likes to watch TS3, Up, and Tangled. The stark differences are just interesting to see. *even this whole idea that Pixar is the next best thing since sliced bread makes me gag*
Taps

Post by Taps »

On the subject of Up did anybody notice when the Old Guy was first flying up there was a girl in the room looking and she had a Lotso strawberry bear in her room!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Heheh, cool.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Yep That's it :yes:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

o.0 Well, by the time Up came out, TS3 was very much underway. I mean, Pixar knows what they want out in 2013 already. *2011 is Cars 2, Brave is 2012, and 2013 is supposed to be like, Monsters Inc. 2, or close to those dates* Pixar is efficient. But it does take movies a while.

And Pixar likes putting in tidbits from their other movies into their movies. :D
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I love looking for those little cross-references. \:D/ It's like looking for Hidden Mickeys at Disneyland. :yes:
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I like finding the Pizza Planet truck in each movie. I still can't find it in "Cars," however...
he/him | a little stinker.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Is it in every other Pixar movie? I didn't know that.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Yep, it is! Every single one of them! The number A113 is also in all of them. (it is most blatantly there in the Toy Story movies and Wall-E)
he/him | a little stinker.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

sweet! I noticed the yellow, red and blue ball popping up sometimes. But I didn't know there were certain things in every movie!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

I think there's one movie that it's not in. :-k But I can't remember which.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

I just bought the dvd. Sad about how little special content it had. I know pixar well enough to add more stuff to their movies. I guess I have to go back and invest for a blueray player.
Last edited by gunblader3 on Tue May 17, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

I own the DVD, but I haven't actually watched it since we purchased it. :-k And too bad to hear that there's limited bonus content.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

This was one of the top three pixar movies.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

*thread merged*

Tell me what you think :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Parker Family on Fri May 20, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I personally didn't like the fact that Toy Story 3 was made in the first place. Toy Story 2 ended with a satisfying conclusion, while 3 left a lot to be desired.

To the video, that was humorous, and provided a final closure with Andy. (Except for the weird mental picture of a guy taking his cowboy doll and space toy to college, but...whatever)
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Ha ha! :lol: :lol: That is soooo funny! Especially with the cameos at the end.
Oh, and I really wish that Andy found out that his toys are alive. I was so looking for that in this sequel.