album 55

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

11 more to go, we can do it
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Reddo wrote:11 more to go, we can do it
Well technically, we can't do it, we've already liked it. Someone 11 other someones have to do it.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I've been putting off "liking" it because we're so close to 100....

It's been at 98 for so long now, though.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

darcie and JJJJ just made vote #99 and vote #100, respectively! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

So when do we find out??? :bounce:

\:D/
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

It was posted the other day, check out the uodate on the wiki.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Reddo
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Does that water bottle say 'ef'? :-s

I think the magazine says 'The Strain'.

Those must be clues, right? Why else would they be in the picture?
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

the water bottle was in the last one, so i don't think that has anything to do with it,

the magazine i think might be a clue i looked it up and the Strain is a vampire trilogy book, so i don't think that's right but maybe it means something else

if you look closely nathan looking at the image of himself on facebook, that might be something

there's also a copy of the art for 34 on the table next to nathan's right arm

there's a paper with something on it between nathan's arms,
Reddo
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Hmmm, maybe 'The Strain' is a hint that there's some sort of disease in album 55? Maybe?
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

maybe, although i would guess not, 55 is supposed to be a normal calm album compared to the saga of 53 and thematic 54
Reddo
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

It looks to me like there might be coins in the plastic back by his right arm. I wonder what that could mean...
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

I have a couple theories: The picture is of the album 34 sketch. Which is related to the episode I Slap Floor. That could possibly mean that maybe Bernard is coming back, (Unlikely) or maybe an april fools episode?

The picture on the ipad:MAybe it's a hint of some sort to not look at just the one pic but the other one as well.
The empty bag and bottle: Perhaps there's something significant about emptiness?

Or the fact that Nathan's looking at himself in the past, could that point to a new imagination station adventure or ROC adventure?

OH! I also remembered, in a book series by Ted Dekker I think, there was a reference to something called strain I think. The series itself was odd...but in a since it had to do with time travel...(sorta)/ another world. Perhaps the imagination station inadvertently develops a new dimension!...
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Jason Whits son wrote:OH! I also remembered, in a book series by Ted Dekker I think, there was a reference to something called strain I think. The series itself was odd...but in a since it had to do with time travel...(sorta)/ another world. Perhaps the imagination station inadvertently develops a new dimension!...
I believe you're thinking about the Circle Series.
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/ ... 4&sp=79378
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

If you look at the artwork in the magazine, it looks like the person is holding a liquor flask. On top of the article title "The Strain," I'd wager we'll face an episode dealing with alcoholism and its destructive effect in Vol. 55.
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

Yep. I pretty much have no clue what any of that picture means. Now lets see some real album art! :)
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Boswell wrote:If you look at the artwork in the magazine, it looks like the person is holding a liquor flask. On top of the article title "The Strain," I'd wager we'll face an episode dealing with alcoholism and its destructive effect in Vol. 55.
Considering it's called "The Strain", and the guy's wearing a HazMat suit, I'd wager that it's not a liquor flask, but a sealed vial with a "strain" of some virus/bacteria inside.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Remember the old days when the Odyssey team gave clues about an album AFTER the one before it had at least started?

I don't mind at all, though. In fact, I'm quite happy. But for some reason I had to remind myself that all of these clues were about an album I won't be hearing for another half year. Album 53, 54, 55, 56...they're all blurring together now.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

57 is also currently being worked on
Reddo
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

Maybe Nathan is going to be in the new album and it's himself that is the clue.