Doctor Who

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I love Doctor Who. The old Doctor Who show was neat, but the new series is more my speed. I CAN'T WATCH THE NEW SEASON THOUGH and even if I could, I'm still not caught up. -__- I finished season 4, now I need to watch the TV movies between season 4 and 5. AND SEASON 5 ISN'T DON'T STREAM ON NETFLIX YET. *Sad face* (And BTW, CAPS makes everything more important.)

I'm s'pose to be going as the 10th Doctor with my friend who will be dressing up as Rose at Comic Con this year...but we'll see if we get the funds for costumes this year. XP
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

TV movies? O.o

I had the most amazing Doctor Who dream the other night. \:D/ The Tenth Doctor was The Doctor in it, though he was only there for like one second before he ran off to do something. There were Weeping Angels, Daleks, and Cybermen, too. \:D/ The Angel grabbed and killed someone, the Dalek buzzed around a bit, and the Cybermen were hearding people in this jail like thing... I guess to be converted? I don't really know. But me and this guy were together the entire time.. I think part of a rebellion. Anyway the dream was just epic.
Last edited by Termite on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

Wow! Sounds like a cool dream. It sparked a memory of a Dr Who dream I had once. It had weeping angels in it and the 10th doctor turned into the 11th but he wasn't really or something--I wish I remembered more of it. I also wish I had more Dr Who dreams!!! :)
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

If we want a Doctor Who faction, send me more otters you lazy otter smoggers!

Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Termite wrote:TV movies? O.o
Yeah, the episodes/movies between season 4 and 5 (The Next Doctor, Planet of the Dead, The Waters of Mars, and The End of Time). They didn't really belong to any season.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I loved The End of Time Parts 1 and 2! I was so excited when
They got to the end of the episode, and it looked like the Doctor had avoided the whole "He will knock four times" thing. And then you had Wilf stuck in the radiation chamber and you got to see Donna! And Rose! And Martha! And Mickey?! And Captain Jack?!??!!
It touched me. :)
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Sheesh, from what you all are experiencing in your Dr. Who dreams, I don't think I want to have one...no weeping angels in my dreams allowed!!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I ALSO SAW THE ANGEL MOVE! :shock:
Robo wrote:
Yeah, the episodes/movies between season 4 and 5 (The Next Doctor, Planet of the Dead, The Waters of Mars, and The End of Time). They didn't really belong to any season.
*facepalm* Right... those. =P I knew that, honest. ;)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

SoccerLOTR wrote:Sheesh, from what you all are experiencing in your Dr. Who dreams, I don't think I want to have one...no weeping angels in my dreams allowed!!
Dr. Who dreams can be really great, but they can also be really terrifying and you can be the cause of massive amounts of destruction and wake-up feeling worse than you went to bed, but you can also wake up feeling real fantastic.

Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Termite wrote:
Robo wrote:
*facepalm* Right... those. =P I knew that, honest. ;)
*Pats on Head* There there, it's alright. ;D
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

31899 wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:Sheesh, from what you all are experiencing in your Dr. Who dreams, I don't think I want to have one...no weeping angels in my dreams allowed!!
Dr. Who dreams can be really great, but they can also be really terrifying and you can be the cause of massive amounts of destruction and wake-up feeling worse than you went to bed, but you can also wake up feeling real fantastic.

Lol, indeed...hopefully the latter.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)