Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

My sister mentioned Jars of Clay and immediately thought of ric...
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Joanne wrote:My sister mentioned Jars of Clay and immediately thought of ric...
Woah, awesome. \:D/

That's how I want to be remembered. As a Jars fan to the end. \:D/
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Yesterday as I was reading a book for school, I came across a name: Katspaugh. I pronounced it as Catspaw. Then of course it reminded me of our admin! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! \:D/ That's an interesting name. I think I would pronounce it like my name as well...but I'm egotistical like that. ;)

I was listening to album 53 and there was a reference to skeet shooting (I don't think that counts as a spoiler) ;) and I thought of Laura Ingalls. It's a weird association, I know, but she posted a picture of her skeet shooting a while ago and it stuck in my head!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Woo hoo! \:D/ That was fun...I wish I could do that again.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I was behind a car the had a DX on it and thought said GX like our very own user... only to be disappointed at the DX...

We also passed a car dealer for Scion and thought of Scion's light... :mad:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

This morning I had planned to get up early and browse the ToO before doing school, but when I awoke, I found that my dad was already on the computer. I stumbled back into back in a saddened mood. Upon falling asleep, I had the weirdest dream ever. In the dream, I got into the ToO and found that new forums had been created. There were like three of them, and they all were played directly above "City Hall" (so at the very top). The names of two of the forums escape me, but I remember one clearly.

It was for topics that were... how shall we say this... risqué. Not like totally bad, but whole topics were created just for stuff like obsessing over pictures of shirtless guys from Twilight. :x I was so ticked off that our admin team (I really remember thinking about you, Catspaw and sharkbait ;)) would create this subforum! I was like, "THIS MEANS WAR! I may have to leave the ToO over this..." I spent the rest of the dream thinking of how I would stop your evil schemes, but alas, I woke up.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL! :x

\:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Wow AE. That was... Amazing. ;)

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

haha AE. THAt was great. \:D/ I can't go anywhere though without being reminded of AE. American Eagle is everywhere!! :mad:

I'm also embarrassed to say I had a dream about Justin Bieber last night. :( It's because of Bookworm's thread! :x
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Joanne wrote:haha AE. THAt was great. \:D/ I can't go anywhere though without being reminded of AE. American Eagle is everywhere!! :mad:

I'm also embarrassed to say I had a dream about Justin Bieber last night. :( It's because of Bookworm's thread! :x
Jo! Aha! You DO like him! ;)

Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

American Eagle wrote:Not like totally bad, but whole topics were created just for stuff like obsessing over pictures of shirtless guys from Twilight. :x
This

it must be done.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Shadowfax wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Not like totally bad, but whole topics were created just for stuff like obsessing over pictures of shirtless guys from Twilight. :x
This

it must be done.
*screams* NEVER!!!

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Joanne wrote:haha AE. THAt was great. \:D/ I can't go anywhere though without being reminded of AE. American Eagle is everywhere!! :mad:

bookworm is manipulating our MINDS with that thread of his!
he/him | a little stinker.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

American Eagle wrote:I was so ticked off that our admin team (I really remember thinking about you, Catspaw and sharkbait ;))...
Yeah, sorry about that. :( I feel really bad that I briefly made those boards available to the general public at an early hour this morning. :anxious:

;) Wow, that's so random! I wish that I had ToO-related dreams. :(

I listened to "BTV: Live!" today, so I thought about the ToO and some great memories from the weekend that the live episode was recorded. \:D/ Good times.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

American Eagle wrote:This morning I had planned to get up early and browse the ToO before doing school, but when I awoke, I found that my dad was already on the computer. I stumbled back into back in a saddened mood. Upon falling asleep, I had the weirdest dream ever. In the dream, I got into the ToO and found that new forums had been created. There were like three of them, and they all were played directly above "City Hall" (so at the very top). The names of two of the forums escape me, but I remember one clearly.

It was for topics that were... how shall we say this... risqué. Not like totally bad, but whole topics were created just for stuff like obsessing over pictures of shirtless guys from Twilight. :x I was so ticked off that our admin team (I really remember thinking about you, Catspaw and sharkbait ;)) would create this subforum! I was like, "THIS MEANS WAR! I may have to leave the ToO over this..." I spent the rest of the dream thinking of how I would stop your evil schemes, but alas, I woke up.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL! :x

xD

I just now saw this. :( But that's funny. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Your face.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

The other night, we were playing cards and I was asked to seperate two decks, as they had recently been used to play a game that required two and the game we were playing only required one. One had Canadian flags on the back and the other had care bears. Can you guess who it made me think of? ;)
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I saw the letters A&E on a sign yesterday and I thought of American Eagle. :yes:

Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

There was a button on jeans that said "JD", so of course I thought of JD.
And then there's that sign I see everyday that iluvsns mentioned.
A math problem in my textbook used the name "ric".
I recently bought an Amethyst ring and thought of Amy.
And I had a dream about ToOers last night. It involved murder. :(
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Shadowfax wrote:I recently bought an Amethyst ring and thought of Amy.
I'll be with you always. :inlove:

I think Facebook as a whole reminds me of the ToO. Most of my ToO friends are also my Facebook friends.
Last edited by Amethystic on Tue May 31, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.