Album 53

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

Crazy 4 Pugs wrote:oh, I gotcha. you mean
Monty
?
Yes, that's exactly who I mean. I'm not 100% positive that's who the other people mean by Mr. X, but I think so.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Hows this for a tease?

ImageImageImage
logos linked
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Hows this for a tease?
OK? We already know that Mr. Whitaker is in album 53. Why is this a tease?
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I'm messing with you guys. Keeps me from spilling real stuff. Geez. You let a hard to get album come out and they don't like the noninformative teases.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I <3 noninformative teases. It scares me.
he/him | a little stinker.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

You guys have no idea what your in for.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:You guys have no idea what your in for.
I wonder how many more ways you can think of to brag that you've heard the album.......:-k

Btw! I was very nearby you today! \:D/ \:D/
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I don't follow speculation. I don't see the point, but I did listen to the free episode and have high hopes that this Album will recapture the 'spirit of Odyssey' and not disappoint. Also, was that the same woman playing the dr from The Mortal Coil?
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I bought the mp3 album, but its having trouble downloading. :( any suggestions?

Till the end of the line.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Shennifer wrote:I bought the mp3 album, but its having trouble downloading. :( any suggestions?
Grrr... this happened to us too! It's all messed up now. I emailed Christianbook about it. :(
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Hollister wrote:
Shennifer wrote:I bought the mp3 album, but its having trouble downloading. :( any suggestions?
Grrr... this happened to us too! It's all messed up now. I emailed Christianbook about it. :(
ah, okay, it's not just me. Hopefully it'll work later. I paid good money for it :x

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Hollister wrote:
We all expect full reviews of the album!!!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Now that brings up an interesting thought. For those of us not jumping to download but who are patiently waiting for the radio version. should the album be reviewed in advance?
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

Yes, I believe something was said to not give reviews in advance. It's not nice, really.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

After I posted the previous message, it occurred to me that people could post reviews to their personal blogs, websites, etc if they chose and provide the link for those who want to read them in advance.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Finished listening to it last night, I think it was good, personally other than just a few scenes i don't think the people complaining about Matthew/Emily will have a problem. I don't think it's as epic as Novacom/Blackgaard but then we knew from the podcast that it would be smaller/less epic. I'll leave it at that, I don't want to give anything away.

I'll only add that not all the rumors going around are correct.

-- 03 Feb 2011 10:11 am --
Shennifer wrote:
Hollister wrote:
ah, okay, it's not just me. Hopefully it'll work later. I paid good money for it :x
i ran into this a while ago, try uninstalling the akamai NetSession Interface and redownload and install it, that fixed it for me
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Reddo wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Hollister wrote:
i ran into this a while ago, try uninstalling the akamai NetSession Interface and redownload and install it, that fixed it for me
That fixed it for me too, now I have the episodes but it won't let me listen to them :x
Last edited by V-lady on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote tags.

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Shennifer wrote:
Reddo wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Hollister wrote:
That fixed it for me too, now I have the episodes but it won't let me listen to them :x
Haha, we're like having the same errors. Some of the stuff downloaded for us too, but it won't let us play it.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Totally off topic to the current discussion about downloading, but about the episodes: I'm not the biggest fan of Album 51 or 52. But 52 seems to be semi-intriguing to me. That's the way they want it to be, but right now, it seems better than episodes in 51 or 52... :yes:

\:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Hollister wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Reddo wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Hollister wrote:
Haha, we're like having the same errors. Some of the stuff downloaded for us too, but it won't let us play it.
Wow, that's funny. I really hope someone does something to fix this. Otherwise, I shall have to wait week by week to hear each one. (are the episodes being released yet?? <goes to show how much I know about this album 53 business