How many ToOers Have you met face-to-face?

I need to know NOW!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Aeva's my sister (get her out of the house! :mad: ) and I know BBB, Krisanna, Beef Taco, and Amy. \:D/ (well.... not really Amy. =P But close enough. ^_^ )
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I convinced The Chairman to join! it was pretty awesome.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Yanny wrote:
ric wrote:
Yanny wrote:
iluvsns wrote:Now... Yanny... How did you meet these people?
Well I met me about 11 and a half years a go in a hospital ;) AIOluver is my bro, and I met Inviz and TKD at a Bible study group thingy (whatever you want to call it) call Bible Quizzing.
Wow, that's awesome! So, you met them before you joined the ToO, right?
Yeah. (Not one word)
And they told you about the ToO?
takeitfromthetop wrote:I convinced The Chairman to join! it was pretty awesome.
yah, I convinced shadymaple and chocomochafudgecake to join but they dont get on much.

\:D/
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

sadly, I know only one which is snubs. Cuz she is my real life sis.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I have met....26 ToOers. Seven have been personal friends. Two are siblings. One has become a really good [real life] friend from when I met her at a ToO convention. Everyone else I met at the Liberty University conventions. I only had to give one person my information...and she already figured it out. (no, we don't have any stalkers on here....wut?)

I have a mutual friend with Ruthie...

That's all!
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

None. :(
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Surprisingly, only 5, but that should increase when I graduate (party, woot!) Jayaar, StupendousMan, Limerick, Cher, and of course Tim.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

iluvsns wrote:
StrongNChrist wrote:Just depends on how you arrange it really. :yes: And you don't do it unless you trust them ;)

I love how hardly anyone views online as "real life" \:D/
uhhh... Online is NOT real life.. I dont care how much I trust them anyway. You can pretend to be anything online and no one would ever know the difference. :yes:
It's still real life. It's not like it's happening in your imagination, which is what non-real life means ;)
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Yanny wrote:
Well I met me about 11 and a half years a go in a hospital ;) AIOluver is my bro, and I met Inviz and TKD at a Bible study group thingy (whatever you want to call it) call Bible Quizzing.
You might want to be a bit more careful when you say "me" because me is an actual user :yes:

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

iluvsns wrote:Which 9? Wow....
Eh, let me see...

Baragon/Continental Admiral
TC JKDGuy
Jessicado
JesusFreak777
Me (the user, not myself :noway: )
David O
EK/Tyler
Chandler
Tim Peterson
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Weirdly enough, none. I've corresponded via telephone and letter with a couple folks from time to time though (most of whom don't post here anymore).
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Karen Krosby wrote:sadly, I know only one which is snubs. Cuz she is my real life sis.
If snubs is your real life sis...what about the other two who are on here but haven't actually posted for a while that snubs knows? Unless I'm mistaken but isn't your older sister on here and doesn't snubs know hubcap in real life? :-k
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I know me (myself), TKD, Inviz and Yanny.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Angel wrote:I have met....26 ToOers. Seven have been personal friends. Two are siblings. One has become a really good [real life] friend from when I met her at a ToO convention. Everyone else I met at the Liberty University conventions. I only had to give one person my information...and she already figured it out. (no, we don't have any stalkers on here....wut?)

I have a mutual friend with Ruthie...

That's all!

A ToO convention? Are you serious? I cant imagine myself going to my parents and saying, "Hey mom and dad, is it okay for me to go meet some people that I know online?" I think they would totally flip out. :shock: :lol: Maybe when I'm older I'll get to meet some of you guys. I'm sure you're all great people... It would just be scary to give out your info to someone you dont know from Adam.
StrongNChrist wrote:
iluvsns wrote:
StrongNChrist wrote:Just depends on how you arrange it really. :yes: And you don't do it unless you trust them ;)

I love how hardly anyone views online as "real life" \:D/
uhhh... Online is NOT real life.. I dont care how much I trust them anyway. You can pretend to be anything online and no one would ever know the difference. :yes:
It's still real life. It's not like it's happening in your imagination, which is what non-real life means ;)
Yeah, SNC.. I guess you're right :yes: I should have rephrased this. "How many ToOers have you met face-to-face?" I think that might have worked better.

\:D/
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

iluvsns wrote:
Yanny wrote:
ric wrote:
Yanny wrote:
Wow, that's awesome! So, you met them before you joined the ToO, right?
Yeah. (Not one word)
And they told you about the ToO?
Yeah, Inviz told me about the ToO and about 4 or 5 months later I found out that TKD was his sis that I know.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Steehl
Not Implemented

Post by Steehl »

All I know is I&R an Ryder... because they're my siblings! \:D/
Go Celtics \:D/!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I know none. Well, not exactly.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

The Top Crusader wrote:Baragon/Continental Admiral
Jessicado
I always thought they were the same person. :(
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Shennifer is, of course, my real-life sister. A couple friends of mine joined a few years back, but the only one who *seriously* joined isn't active anymore. I met quite a few ToOers when I went to Colorado for the live show in 2008. That was extremely awesome. And then that fall I met more people at the (first) Liberty University convention. And then I met a couple more in Colorado last summer. That's it as far as first-time meetings go, I think, but I've revisited several ToOers on multiple occasions. It's been fun. :)
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I know absolutely nobody from the ToO 'cept one.

but i don't want to say. lol. since someone might find something out about me if i told.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY