Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

:D

I just found out I passed the first portion of my Psych midterm. :D Also, within four days i will be in the presence of Grant and Tory of mythbusters fame. :) I love my life.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

yay!!!!!!!

i broke my nose on sunday -.- and now my ribs and hip hurt a ton.
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Sooo... PSAT tomorrow... And I have to get up before the sun. >_> Great.... Haha.

Good news: MY GPA IS A 3.5!! ^_^
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Aaahhhhss I have PSAT tomorrow too :(

<3<3<3
BBB
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Where are you taking it? :-k
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Helovesus wrote: i broke my nose on sunday -.- and now my ribs and hip hurt a ton.
Ouch. :( I hope that you're feeling a little better now! Were you in an accident?

I think I lost an earring today...I put my earrings in my pocket just for a few minutes and then forgot about them, and later when I remembered, only one was still in the pocket. :mad: But I think it will turn up either in my car or my room somewhere...hopefully.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Speaking of earrings Catspaw....

I got my left ear infected in the piercing on the top (in the cartilage) so I can't wear my earringes up there for now. And because they haven't been in there for the full required 8 months the holes might end up closing up :( which means my having to get them repierced.
Although if that happens I'm not going to get them repierced for a few years and instead get them pierced just below the cartilage this time. I've been wanting to get them pierced there for a while :yes:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

So today I was kinda grumpy. I don't really know why. Today wasn't even a Monday, so it should've been a good day. I was grumpy because I connected my iPod to my mac for the first time yesterday and I didn't have time to put my music back on it. So today in school I had nothing good to listen to because my friend, although she was nice enough to let me borrow her iPod, only had Taylor Swift music under the country genre of her iPod, and since I only listen to country music I wasn't impressed and didn't listen to the kind of music I wanted to, which in turn made me grumpy. So then when I got home I put some music onto my computer, then put the music on my iPod, and even put all the cover art on it. The bad thing is I didn't study or do my homework yet so it's gonna be a late night tonight. But I'm not grumpy anymore cause my iPod is back to normal!

Honestly, I just wish I was 5 years old again... Life was SOO much easier then.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

StrongNChrist wrote:Speaking of earrings Catspaw....

I got my left ear infected in the piercing on the top (in the cartilage) so I can't wear my earringes up there for now. And because they haven't been in there for the full required 8 months the holes might end up closing up :( which means my having to get them repierced.
Although if that happens I'm not going to get them repierced for a few years and instead get them pierced just below the cartilage this time. I've been wanting to get them pierced there for a while :yes:
You have made me very glad to be me and not you right now! :bolt: One round of piercings was enough pain and hassle for me! ;)

Anna, I totally agree that life was easier when we were five! Sadly, I hear that we can't go back. :( I hope your day improves!

I have the house to myself for a few hours, so I'm going to pick a movie to watch that nobody else wants to watch with me. \:D/ It's more fun to watch chick flicks without my brother's whining and insults about the low quality of the story/acting/everything. ;)
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

the_newfie_haystack wrote: Also, within four days i will be in the presence of Grant and Tory of mythbusters fame. :) I love my life.
WIN! \:D/ at least, in my book.

Me and mum went Shoe Box (Samaritans Purse) shopping yesterday. I'm planning on doing two boxes, one boy and one girl. I have most of the stuff together, but may be doing one more...school took up most of the rest of the day, just as it did today. Learning is POWER!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

Catspaw wrote:
Helovesus wrote: i broke my nose on sunday -.- and now my ribs and hip hurt a ton.
Ouch. :( I hope that you're feeling a little better now! Were you in an accident?
umm.. sorta?? i fell off a horse and did a face plant.
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Good day today. I found two new Lincoln books that I had not seen any where else. Kind of surprising seeing as how I was at two bookstores yesterday. The road construction was a pain, but that is to be expected and totally normal.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Catspaw wrote: You have made me very glad to be me and not you right now! :bolt: One round of piercings was enough pain and hassle for me! ;)
Well, for some wierd reason getting my ears pierced didn't really hurt :-k Even in the cartilage it didn't hurt as much. It's the getting infected that hurts the most :yes:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Yeah, tell me about it... Been there, done that. >_>

Soo... PSAT today. *sighs* I totally rocked at the comprehensive reading stuff and absolutely BEASTED at the grammar, but the math?

Epic. Fail.
Love you always, SnC
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Helovesus wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
umm.. sorta?? i fell off a horse and did a face plant.
awww, I hope you feel better soon Helovesus! (I'm praying it heals well)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

ALRIGHT.

I've been meaning to post a long story about my camping trip for the last few days, but I'll just go for a summary. It was an all-weekend, all-guy camping trip (although we saw girls here and there ;)). We pulled an all-nighter, played tackle football and volleyball, shot skeet, had great campfire and non-campfire discussions, etc.

I could post about 20 hilarious stories, but I'll save those for another time. \:D/ Praise God for what a great weekend it was!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Termite wrote:Yeah, tell me about it... Been there, done that. >_>

Soo... PSAT today. *sighs* I totally rocked at the comprehensive reading stuff and absolutely BEASTED at the grammar, but the math?

Epic. Fail.
I feel your pain, Termite. I did well on everything else except math when I took the PSAT.
However, I did get tutoring this summer, and I understand it a bit better. But I think I'll still hate math tests in the future unless I end up doing well on them.

Till the end of the line.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

American Eagle wrote:ALRIGHT.

I've been meaning to post a long story about my camping trip for the last few days, but I'll just go for a summary. It was an all-weekend, all-guy camping trip (although we saw girls here and there ;)). We pulled an all-nighter, played tackle football and volleyball, shot skeet, had great campfire and non-campfire discussions, etc.

I could post about 20 hilarious stories, but I'll save those for another time. \:D/ Praise God for what a great weekend it was!
Dude, that sounds epic. I've only pulled 1 all nighter, and that was the time we drank like 5 2-liter bottles of Mountain Dew. But it was great. I love camping. \:D/

I love math. My condolences Termite, I guess you will never be a math teacer. (jk) Honestly, I love math. I love algebra, but hate geometry. DEATH to Geometry! :demonstration:
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Whitty Whit wrote:DEATH to Geometry! :demonstration:
Hear, Hear!!!
Algebra is fine, but Geometry is just......dumb!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

...Just wait until you get into the latter half of any Algebra book. >_> There is a reason I'm not taking Algebra 2. \:D/

But isn't it still sad that I got stuck on simplifying complex fractions to find x? :( Like, 3 over 4 multiplied by x over 8? I think so. I also just laugh at myself. ;)

AE: Good for you. I've never liked the idea of camping... *shudders* Too many spiders. O:)
Love you always, SnC