Dawn Treader

New Poster

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

The CORRECT way. :-
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Ha, yes. ;)

Although I sort of don't really expect Magician's Nephew, and ESPECIALLY Horse and His Boy... they (especially HaHB) really don't fit in... but if they make them, cool. \:D/
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Can't wait to see this movie!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

The Top Crusader wrote:Ha, yes. ;)

Although I sort of don't really expect Magician's Nephew, and ESPECIALLY Horse and His Boy... they (especially HaHB) really don't fit in... but if they make them, cool. \:D/
They'd better make The Horse and His Boy. :( That's the funniest one, and my second favorite. \:D/

Oh, Laura, watch out, you had a typo there. :-
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The Top Crusader wrote:Although I sort of don't really expect Magician's Nephew, and ESPECIALLY Horse and His Boy... they (especially HaHB) really don't fit in... but if they make them, cool. \:D/
Yeah, I haven't been super hopeful that they'd get past the first 3 books but if Dawn Treader does well enough, then Silver Chair will probably follow. Not sure they'll want any more after that. :-k
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

They will continue assuming the previous does well. For example, if VDT does well, Silver Chair will be greenlit. If SC does well, Horse and His Boy will be greenlit. And so on. I really hope they make all of them. Horse and His Boy and Magician's Nephew are the most cinematic.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I really really hope they make them all too; another wonderful movie series to own and love! :D

Till the end of the line.
Officer David Harley
Classic

Post by Officer David Harley »

Is the trailer out yet? If so can someone post a link please?

Officer David Harley
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Officer David Harley wrote:Is the trailer out yet? If so can someone post a link please?

Officer David Harley
Sadly, there isn't anything yet. :( I'm keeping my eyes peeling, and will post it when I find it.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Officer David Harley
Classic

Is the trailer up yet? if so can someone please post it?

Officer David Harley
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Read!
American Eagle wrote:
Officer David Harley wrote:Is the trailer out yet? If so can someone post a link please?

Officer David Harley
Sadly, there isn't anything yet. :( I'm keeping my eyes peeling, and will post it when I find it.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Yeah, uh, ODH? If the movie isn't coming out until December then the trailer probably won't be out until July, I'd guess... Six months about. *shrugs*
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I can't wait to see the trailer! :D I've heard so many tidbits about the movie but would like some actual footage to watch.
Officer David Harley
Classic

oh I thought I read somewhere that said that the teaser trailer would be out soon, ops

Officer David Harley
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Yayy 6 days after my birthday!!! Late birthday present!!!! =) Maybe I can get my mom to take me to see it for my birthday....hmmm.....

<3<3<3
BBB
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Officer David Harley wrote:oh I thought I read somewhere that said that the teaser trailer would be out soon, ops

Officer David Harley
Oh, well... Maybe. :-k I'm not sure. Just keep checking Youtube. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

I'll have to wait till it comes out on DVD. That will be a long time. -sniff- Why does it have ot be in 3-D?
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

odyyseyfan1, they always have movies in normal 2D (or whatever) as well as 3D.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Yep, they do!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Trailer is supposed to come in two weeks!

Aaaaand Ramandu's daughter has apparently been given a name: Lilliandil. They said Douglas Gresham came up with the name.
Last edited by Elrohir on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.