Around AIO Forum

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
OdysseyBlogger
Just visiting

Around AIO Forum

Post by OdysseyBlogger »

visit my odyssey forum here http://aroundaio.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Donate money to my campaign for mayor. OdysseyBlogger for 17th ToO election. Donate here.http://thetoo.com/points.php?mode=transfer_user Check out my odyssey forum at http://aroundaio.forummotion.com/forum.htmImage
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I joined. C'mon people, join this new forum!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Seems kinda thrown together so he can run next term but whatever. 2 is enough for me. So I most likely won't join
Last edited by Bren on Mon May 24, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Just in case someone decides to join, this is the new link. It is now called KIdsboro.
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

I joined. And more people should to.
Last edited by Galaxy X on Wed May 26, 2010 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I joined, but my computer virus protection said it's a very dangerous page, so I don't want to risk my computer shutting down. Is their anyway you can get it fixed or something? Because, until then, I can't get on, sorry!
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
WootonB
Gold Member

Post by WootonB »

im sorry but since this hasnt happened to any of our other users i dont know if there is anything we can do
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Just wanted to say that the Virus Protection conversation was moved Here. You can continue the conversation if you'd like there. This topic is about Around AIO.

- Danielle