Justin Bieber

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Termite wrote:
J-man wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvSoGW1U20s

Best parody ever. xD

..No, seriously, his voice is annoying. >_>
I can't believe I just wasted five minutes of my time watching that. xD But that was EPIC.
I was like... :hilarious:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

GALAXY X wrote:
Termite wrote:
J-man wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvSoGW1U20s

Best parody ever. xD

..No, seriously, his voice is annoying. >_>
I can't believe I just wasted five minutes of my time watching that. xD But that was EPIC.
I was like... :hilarious:
He. Is. I don't know. That was awful....
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

It was a parody of Justin Bieber. It was supposed to be awful.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Are you kidding? That parody is 10X better then the original song. :noway:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

lol, that was my point, I was referring to Justin Bieber's terrible voice. If you liked that parody you should check out his other stuff, he's really good (I think he's like.. 19? or 20..)
...I hate marquees.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

J-man wrote:If you liked that parody you should check out his other stuff, he's really good (I think he's like.. 19? or 20..)
Ya, he's actually one of my favorites. :yes:

He just did his final Miley Cyrus parody... with the REAL Miley Cyrus. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Jelly wrote:It's sad, actually. :( Justin Bieber is another one of those things that make me hit my head and wonder what the world is coming to.
I totally agree. When I listen to him I feel like I have to hit my head to knock myself out! To all you Justin-ites, i'm sorry that you have to torture yourself with his music and make yourself think that you like it.
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

First it was a three-year-old, now it's a two-year-old girl! :shock:

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Ok, that was ADORABLE. xD
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
alma_b
Gold Member

Post by alma_b »

I though he was a she . =]
do you . ? do you really . ? why . ?
Power Boy
Not as new

Post by Power Boy »

I'm not reading any of these posts. My comment is no. NO. :evil: :shame: :noway: ](*,)

If any one praises him, I... just no.
Excessive use of "NO" removed. - Doc
Hey, look! It's an obvious distraction!
TigerintheShadows

I can't say I'm as hardcore as, apparently, Power Boy. But I will say this--it absolutely disgusts me and creeps me out when people are so completely obsessed with him that anything goes as long as he's involved. There are girls at my school who write their first name and his last name on their stuff and fantasize about dating him and I've always wanted to take a megaphone and yell to the school, "DO YOU ALL NOT HAVE LIVES?"

But I won't because that's rude and could damage my vocal cords--I need those for show choir, which I wound up making along with Math Team (one of four girls) and Academic Bowl (only girl). Of course, my summer will be spent skuzzing around because I lead a very boring life, but whatever. But my summer will also (thankfully) not be spent listening to Justin Bieber because I have an older brother who is smart.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

He's actually not that bad of a singer... he just sounds like a little girl, and he's so full of himself because all the tween girls think he's the greatest...
I wouldn't agree with that he's not that bad part but there a ton of girls at my school who are teens who are oppsesed with him. Gag me with a spoon!
Last edited by Stop Wooton' Around on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

*cough* girl *cough*
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I don't get what's so great about him. He seems full of himself. His songs aren't that great either.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Ya, his songs are definitely not that great. I wonder how many of those teenagers with their little TV shows actually write their own music.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

He sings a bunch of phony love songs!
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Awww. I think Justin Bieber is adorable. :anxious: Not adorable in the attractive sense, adorable in its platonic meaning. :yes: I do bus ministry and we have a lot of cute twelve-year-old boys who try to be players, sing rap songs in their cute, chimpmunk voices and wear hats backwards and the like. I just want to pinch their cheeks and give 'em a cookie. \:D/ While Justin seems rather arrogant, I still think he's cute when he's only 5'3 and trying to impress the ladies who are about a whole foot taller than him. O:)

But the girls who are in like high school and still find him attractive, should be arrested for being creepers. :-
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Haha. You are funny,Over the Rainbow.

TigerintheShadows

Over the Rainbow wrote:I do bus ministry and we have a lot of cute twelve-year-old boys who try to be players, sing rap songs in their cute, chimpmunk voices and wear hats backwards and the like. I just want to pinch their cheeks and give 'em a cookie.
Sounds a lot like over half the boys at my church, OtR!
AIO tumblr sideblog