Hair

everything about it

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Hair

Post by beka8910 »

I've dyed my hair many times and I've gotten cut a lot. My hair has been red, purple, brown, and blonde. Now its Strawberry blonde(my natural hari coor) and shoulder length.

How about the rest of you? Have you ever changed you hair and what color is it now and how long?
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I changed my hair red for a night thats about it.
Image [img]
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I've never changed it, since it's kind of an unusual color anyway (dark brown with red highlights!) I just cut off 13 inches, so it's right above my shoulders! \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Up to when I was about 10-12 years old, I had really short hair that looked just like a boys. In fact, someone thought I was a boy once even though I had on a pink skirt! :noway: I wanted long hair, but my mom thought it would be a lot of trouble to take care of. But I finally grew it out, and have kept it pretty long ever since! :)

I never have dyed my hair either. =;
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have never changed my hair color. I have never wanted to change it. My hair is short. I used to have long hair when I was a kid, but got it cut short and have been wearing it that way ever since. I like it short because it is easier to take care of.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

oh I forgot I once grew my self a huge afro. whenever I tell people this they allways look at me funny cause they cant imaginain me with a afro.
Image [img]
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

it's pretty far past shoulder length. brown with blonde highlights, although they're growing out casue i'm too cheap and lazy to dye it back
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I would never dye my hair, unles it got really grey. (Actually, I think I have a few silver hairs on my head right now, but I just say they're my only reminder of my late husband ;-) )

I have shoulder length brown hair. It's very curly/wavy, and sometimes I straighten it. I have layers in it, but I'm growing it out so I can dress up like a Middle Earth woman in a year or two.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I dye my hair regularly. I dye it like light blond. My natural hair color is dark blond, so it's not that different. Most people don't know that I dye it. (Unless it been a while, and you can see the roots, which then almost look like really dark brown compared to the light blond.) My hair is just about shoulder length. Maybe an inch longer.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Laurie wrote:I have never changed my hair color. I have never wanted to change it. My hair is short. *snip* I like it short because it is easier to take care of.
Same.

Black, middle part or ponytail, between chin and clavicle length, like it that way.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Evil Chick wrote:I dye my hair regularly. I dye it like light blond. My natural hair color is dark blond, so it's not that different. Most people don't know that I dye it. (Unless it been a while, and you can see the roots, which then almost look like really dark brown compared to the light blond.) My hair is just about shoulder length. Maybe an inch longer.
hmm why would you die your hair blonde if it is allready blond? :-k
Image [img]
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

Some people would consider my hair boring, as I haven't done anything to it other than the occaisional buzz cut. I don't really care much about my hair as long as its clean.
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

I've cut about 13 inches off of it about 3 times now...
I've been letting it grow out since I cut it like that last time... it's layerd right now, and I don't really care for it... But I've neer dyed it, and I don't plan on it... it's an odd color anyway..
really dark brown...
black (or almost black) underneath...
and light light light brown highlights going through the rest
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

mellow wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:I dye my hair regularly. I dye it like light blond. My natural hair color is dark blond, so it's not that different. Most people don't know that I dye it. (Unless it been a while, and you can see the roots, which then almost look like really dark brown compared to the light blond.) My hair is just about shoulder length. Maybe an inch longer.
hmm why would you die your hair blonde if it is allready blond? :-k
Because there is a definite difference between dark blond and light blond.

The shade on the left is about my natural hair color, and the shade on the right is about my dyed hair color.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.