Questions for racecar (Pseudonym and Sonuna)

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

I was going to say that was a bad idea, but AE disagrees with it, so it must be good!

We'll start giving out the orders right away!

That would really be a bunch of work for nothing, though. And in the cases of threads like the infamous weight thread, locking them would be destroying part of the ToO. :(
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Pseudonym wrote:The only way I would be in favour of removing it is if we implement the POST COMBO system I thought up a while back. Like if you post another post before the timer on the last post expires, the timer is renewed and you earn bonus money! If you get ridiculously high combos, eventually it will give a nice little messages after each post, such as, "You just made $325.09 extra for that combo. RIDICULOUS!" "You just made $531.21 extra for that combo. BRUTAL!" and "You just made $881.26 extra for that combo. GET A LIFE!"

And if you somehow exceed $1000 combo bonus money, your account is automatically deleted and an automated system sends the words "YOU FAIL" to your e-mail address.

This is still in the idea stages, naturally. \:D/
...the most genius idea EVAR. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Can you make it so we can put links in are statuses?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Ditto. And smileys too?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

That would get so annoying. :mad: Just sayin'.
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

You get to be more creative with less options! \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

You get to be more creative with less options! \:D/
How can that work?

-- 15.03.2010 03:19 --

What is Clan Headquarters?
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

...It speaks for itself. :-s You have to be more ingenious of thinking up something creative or funny when you have less options to do so...
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

But you could be more creative or funny if you had more.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Not always. ;)
Love you always, SnC
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Not always. ;)
How could you not?
NateMaxwell
My posts are revolutionary

Post by NateMaxwell »

Will you make a Thread with all the Smilies Codes in it for those of us who's computers don't allow them to use pop up window smilies?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

It's an option, but... What's preventing it from working in pop-up window format?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Mine is the same way. On my IE, it won't load at all and it isn't a pop-up issue because the PM box notification works.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I think it is a problem with IE. So if you would use something else (like Firefox or Chrome) you wouldn't have that problem. In my IE I have problem but I use Firefox.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

[quote="Chandler from "Post Celebrations""]10,000!
=D> :-k :-s :? :badgrin: :doubt: :hug: :headscratch: :console: :wacky: :jester: :truce: :birthday: :cpu: :huh: :assault: :chicken: :triplets: :!!!: :bore: :read: :eek!: X_X :bang: :xx: :hmph: :new: :updated: :work: :dodgy: :duh: :adore: :flower: :proff: :wha: :bouncy: :egh: :gamer: :goof2: :sniff: :jest: :blow: :photo: :king: :worship: :protest: :hithead: :dumb: :yes: :roll: 8-) \:D/ ](*,) #-o =P~ :- :-# :lol: ;) :mad: :twisted: :inlove: :pysche: :yum: :pirate: :snore: :party: :laughat: :hippy: :knight: :wave: :tellme: :yey: :sickly: :bounce: :ache: :angel3: :top, with jessicado on his right, and ? on left: :duckie: :hal: :highfive: :goomba: :grineyes: :offtopic2: :splendid: :lawyer: :book2: :happyang: :hot: :bye: :displeased: :toothy: :jessicado: :thewave: :kiss: :hippy2: :thumbsup: :disco: :thud: :pope: :cheerleader: :rofl2: :insane: :angelfly: :rofl: :!: :x :D O:) :^o :shame: =; :) :p :?: :bolt: :demonstration: :lolsign: :shocking: :chef: :reporter: :pigfly: :pez: :borg: :vik: :king2: :hammer: :tongue2: :toothy2: :waaah: :baby: :incnt: :firemad: :boxing: :evillaugh: :woo!: :slap2: :margro: :chair: :dance: :hello: :dark: :brave: :mad2: :mask: :bomb: :mope: :yay: :blah: :flame: :jesty: :ram: :explode: :wow: :bullwhip: :soapbox: :clown: :slap: :mecry: :duel: :drool: :idea: :oops: :( :sick: :pray: :anxious: :boohoo: :o :cry: :arrow: :offtopic: :grouphug: :neener: :surrender: :cop: :sumo: :shrugs: :group: :robot: :link: :devil: :virus: :blarg: :stop: :crie: :cold: :opera: :mad4: :coffee: :female: :help: :slapfish: :cellphone: :hiding: :male: :conf: :argue: :prop: :dunce: :sad3: :jack: :eat: :cpu: :slam: :sun: :shutup: :fro: :stooges: :tophat: :detective: :twat: :noevil: :headphones: :hilarious: :| :evil: :shock: :-$ :noway:[/quote]

Does this help at all? \:D/
NateMaxwell
My posts are revolutionary

Post by NateMaxwell »

I open teh Window and the type line (The line that means you are typing in the box) Goes away. I click one and it doesnt show :C
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

No Who's Who. :(
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

I'm still trying to decide if I should post one today or pretend last Friday never happened. :-k
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Stick with the last option. Hehe....when will you have a contest?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer