ToO Madlibs Weeks #2-5 "ToO Chronicles"

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

And the winner is....
KODY 105! Congrats, Kody. And here is the winning entry!
KODY 105 wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at Trickle Lake. Somebody meandered me! It was the Chairman! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would eat peanut butter and worm sandwiches. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is sing in the shower, then count to 350, you're done. But the Chairman's pet lots and lots of cats after their kinds are blocking the way. It will be unnecessary. But if you can do it, the ToO will be regurgitated."
And the rest of the entries...
Evil Chick wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at the Electric Palace. Somebody drove me! It was Philip Glossman! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would become Limburger cheese. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is taste, then count to 3872, you're done. But Philip Glossman's pet cockroaches are blocking the way. It will be cute. But if you can do it, the ToO will be flinch."
Ben Linus wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at Trickle Lake. Somebody tumbled me! It was the Chairman! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would become frog legs. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is grow, then count to 7, you're done. But the Chairman's pet penguins are blocking the way. It will be floofy. But if you can do it, the ToO will be underlined."
JesusIsAlive wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at The Electric Palace. Somebody licked me! It was Hank Murray! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would become peanut butter breath. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is giggle, then count to seventy-two and a half, you're done. But Hank Murray's pet sea lions are blocking the way. It will be hairy. But if you can do it, the ToO will be screams."
Laura Ingalls wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at the Electric Palace. Somebody rode me! It was Rodney Rathbone! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would become rotten eggs. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is fly, then count to five, you're done. But Rodney's pet goats are blocking the way. It will be long. But if you can do it, the ToO will be walk."
Shennifer wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at Whit's End. Somebody inflated me! It was Regis Blackgaard! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would become the slimy insides of a pumpkin. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is carve, then count to 23, you're done. But Regis Blackgaard's pet bunnies are blocking the way. It will be glowing. But if you can do it, the ToO will be bubbled over."
DanP740 wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at Forrest Mountain. Somebody soloed me! It was Mustafa! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would become Michael Jackson's face. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is drum, then count to 777, you're done. But Mustafa's pet duck-billed platypuses are blocking the way. It will be striped. But if you can do it, the ToO will be scream."
EMBEE wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at near trickle lake. Somebody skidded me! It was Richard Maxwell! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would become green ooze. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is jump, then count to 68,000,000, you're done. But Richard Maxwell's pet birds are blocking the way. It will be detonated. But if you can do it, the ToO will be [verb]."
The King's Daughter wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at the Harlequin Theatre. Somebody slumped me! It was Dr. Regis Blackgaard! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would become a bee sting. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is smile, then count to 2, you're done. But his pet cats are blocking the way. It will be secret. But if you can do it, the ToO will be spied."
IamConnie wrote:Ryder began, "Well, it all started when I was at Hal's Diner. Somebody ran me! It was Mr. Charles! He told me I had to transform the ToO back to Regisville, or I would become smelly feet. But I made it so someone could reverse it. All you have to do is jump, then count to 16, you're done. But Mr. Charles' pet ostriches are blocking the way. It will be goofy. But if you can do it, the ToO will be kick."
Stay tuned for the next Madlib, folks! \:D/
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

BEAST!

Wow. A lot of people think of Trickle Lake and the Electric Palace...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

oh my, those are some seriously epic entries!

Till the end of the line.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I don't know why I said Richard Maxwell when he is no longer a villian. And I can't believe that I forgot the last verb! #-o
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Aww, my entry must've gotten lost in Tyler's inbox. :(

But anyway, fun entries! I particularly liked JIA's and Shennifer's. :yes:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

why, thank you, Liz! O:) :- \:D/

IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

Mine's not bad...but there are spots where it makes no sense. I personally think it would be hilarious if Mr. Charles had a pet ostrich.
They say all roads lead to Rome, and all roads lead through Indiana. But I say that in the world of Odyssey, all roads lead to Novacom.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

haha yeah me too! \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Haha! Those were excellent :D
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Seconded!

Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Those were really good. :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

LizzieG wrote:Aww, my entry must've gotten lost in Tyler's inbox. :(
Ditto. :(