I guess this is goodbye...

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

And four uninjured people don't climb out of every overturned, bombed-out car like The A-team would have you believe.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
princess_pearl412
Not as new

Post by princess_pearl412 »

Tyler,
May GOD keep you safe and bless you abundantly! I will keep you in my prayers. Sorry you have to leave so soon. Whenever possible PLEASE post telling how you are and what you have been doing. God bless!
Sarah
~Princess_Pearl412~
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Catspaw wrote:I still can't believe that little EK is joining the Marines. :sniff:
That's still my response to this news as well. :sniff:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

darcie wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I still can't believe that little EK is joining the Marines. :sniff:
That's still my response to this news as well. :sniff:
I'm glad that it isn't just me (and Chandler). Did you listen to EK's rendition of the Shadowpaw song and cry along too? :mecry: (Okay, so I sang along, and there were no tears, but that sounds way less dramatic.) ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yeah, whenever that thought randomly pops into my head, I get sad.

And, yes, Catspaw, I listened to the Shadowpaw song the other day, too. *insert nostalgic smiley*
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Tyler! I can't believe you're leaving, and to the Marines no less. Let me just say that you always made me laugh with your uniquely humorous posts. You were also a whole lot of fun to pick on. ;-) I always looked forward to reading your responses to my insults. Your decision to join the Marines shows just how much you've matured over the years. Haha, I look back to your wacky days at the TH and then I look at you now. You've grown up. And yet, you've managed to keep that great sense of humor. Don't ever let that change dude. Remember to keep your eyes on God and He will never let you down. I wish you all the best, my friend. Here is to a future filled with awesomeness. =)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I totally remember that thread! \:D/ I think I voted for EK...though I could be wrong. It's the last post that really makes my day, though. CAT: The really early days. ;) (Even if he was probably joking.) Classic.