What a happy moment in my life

hearing familiar voices

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

What a happy moment in my life

Post by Evil Chick »

I am currently babysitting my husband's cousin, who is three. I'm just sitting here doing stuff on my computer, and he's watching movies. He wanted to watch a Land Before Time movie, so I put it in for him, and next thing I know, I'm hearing very familiar voices! What happiness to suddenly be hearing Aria Curzon and Kenneth Mars. :D

It really annoys me how Aria doesn't use any contractions at all, though... :x And it took me a little bit to place Kenneth's voice. I knew I recognized it and that it was an AIO voice, but I had to look it up before I realized that it was Captain Quinn.

I know this has probably been discussed before, but it just made me so happy, I had to share. \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Evil Chick wrote:It really annoys me how Aria doesn't use any contractions at all, though... :x
She does not? :-s

:wink:
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I'm happy for you. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Huzzah and Wooton for Evil Chick!

Which Land Before Time movie was that, may I inquire?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Yay! I've recognized Aria on Land Before Time before as well. :D
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Um, it was The Great Freeze or something like that, I think. He watched a couple of them.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.