Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

If I had a pretty fishy, and his name was Rudolph, what color are creampuffs within a rainbow that eat cheesecake?

Please answer.
Merry Christmas!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

In the 17th year of the 80th snickers, if the 2nd dog on the third right of the 40th clock jumps in the 70th pool on the 14th left of the 39th black hole, then who was the bus driver?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sapphire wrote:Do you like Han Solo in Star Wars?
Yes, I certainly do. :inlove: He's definitely a big reason why I enjoy the original trilogy Star Wars movies! I love this avatar (I'm guessing that's what inspired your question) and I love Han! *swoons* :thud:
humdedum wrote:Do you have any fish?
Nope, it's been years since my family had any pet fish. We had a few over the years, but they always died eventually. :( We probably have some fish in the freezer, if that counts! \:D/ Yummy!
Irwin wrote:Is there any way that I could get the fine print without burning the tapes?
Afraid noe. :( Rules are rules. They're pretty inflexible.
Regis Blackbeard wrote:The ToO Hall of Power is behind by 2 terms. When will there be an update?
I'm sure there will be in the near future! Never fear - things like that always get done...eventually. ;)
prestoncamden11 wrote:If I had a pretty fishy, and his name was Rudolph, what color are creampuffs within a rainbow that eat cheesecake?

Please answer.
Blue. Because it's my favourite colour, and I like creampuffs, rainbows, and cheesecake.

*answers*
DanP740 wrote:In the 17th year of the 80th snickers, if the 2nd dog on the third right of the 40th clock jumps in the 70th pool on the 14th left of the 39th black hole, then who was the bus driver?
You, of course, because you're more than qualified for the job after all those years of lemo driving! \:D/
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

What is your favorite hiking trail? \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Where do you live? (And please be more specific than "Canada" or "in a house" or "somewhere".)

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

What's your social security number? (And please be more specific than "one-two-three-four-five" or "a series of numbers.")
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:What is your favorite hiking trail? \:D/
It's hard to choose just one - there are so many wonderful flat, easy loop trails that are very appealing! Of course, you can never see (or walk over) too many photogenic rocks!
Eugene wrote:Where do you live? (And please be more specific than "Canada" or "in a house" or "somewhere".)
Not close enough to you for us to randomly bump into each other but not know it and be sad later when we realized we were practically neighbours. ;) (Which, to clarify, we really aren't. Probably.) ;)
Trent DeWhite wrote:What's your social security number? (And please be more specific than "one-two-three-four-five" or "a series of numbers.")
622 830 945
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Have you posted your picture available to ToOers? (It would be very weird to see... ;))
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

So you know where I live, but I still don't know where you live. Couldn't you at least tell me the name of the province you live in? Or the city/town's name? Or is that information classified to keep your identity a secret?
Last edited by Eugene on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

American Eagle wrote:Have you posted your picture available to ToOers? (It would be very weird to see... ;))
I have posted pictures in the past, though not recently. :) I am very weird to see, which is why I try to spare people the trouble. :(
Eugene wrote:So you know where I live, but I still don't know where you live. Couldn't you at least tell me the name of the province you live in? Or the city/town's name? Or is that information classified to keep your identity a secret?
I know enough to know that that we don't live that close together. I live in the best province ever, in a nice town near another nice town, not too far from a pretty decent city. I've made it through over 4 years on the ToO without posting the town or province that I live in, and therefore making it visible for any random person with an internet connection to see, and I doubt that I'll have a change of heart now.
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

How I earn money in the new ToO Broad other then posting

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

humdedum wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Have you posted your picture available to ToOers? (It would be very weird to see... ;))
I have posted pictures in the past, though not recently. :) I am very weird to see, which is why I try to spare people the trouble. :(
Can I have a picture of you, please? O:)
I don't know if anyone else has gone through the "Post a picture of yourself" thread, but I've gone through chunks of it, and Catspaw is in there :inlove:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Nasri wrote:How I earn money in the new ToO Broad other then posting
You could open a shop in Crestwood Avenue, if there's something you think you could sell. Making signatures and avatars is the most popular thing that's sold, but if you have a creative idea for something else that suits your talents, go ahead! :D Also, you can get interest from putting your money in the bank, so that's another way. :)
Irwin wrote:
humdedum wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Can I have a picture of you, please? O:)
I don't know if anyone else has gone through the "Post a picture of yourself" thread, but I've gone through chunks of it, and Catspaw is in there :inlove:
Yeah, there are still probably some pictures of me there. I was going to post a new one, but then I didn't find one I liked that much. Some day!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I've seen a picture of Catspaw. *raises his glass of duck juice*
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Catspaw wrote:Yeah, there are still probably some pictures of me there. I was going to post a new one, but then I didn't find one I liked that much. Some day!
Wasn't there a picture there!? :mad:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Irwin wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Yeah, there are still probably some pictures of me there. I was going to post a new one, but then I didn't find one I liked that much. Some day!
Wasn't there a picture there!? :mad:
There was for about a minute, and then I decided that I didn't really like that picture. Here's the next best thing to a picture of me, though! :inlove:

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Catspaw wrote: There was for about a minute, and then I decided that I didn't really like that picture. Here's the next best thing to a picture of me, though! :inlove:

:lol:
He looks just as dashing lego-version. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

How many ToOers have you met personally?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sapphire wrote:How many ToOers have you met personally?
I don't think that I've ever taken the time to count...I'm going to guesstimate that it's around 15. :D Meeting fellow ToOers, whether it's for the first time or whether I've met them before, is quite a delightful experience! :yes:

Humdedum, great pictures. :lol:
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Image Image

There is Catspaw in all her glory. Now we know why Shadowpaw is with her.

*drools*
ImageImageImage
logos linked