Cybernations!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist

Cybernations!

Post by Johnny »

Does anyone here play Cybernations? Its a pretty cool game where you get to simulate leading your own nation. Its pretty popular on the internet though I wouldn't be surprised if some people haven't heard of it. I believe that it is geared towards the older range of people since its more about strategy than anything else! Its pretty cool and I just joined, so I thought I would ask if anyone else has heard of it or has been a part of it.

this is my nation. Its pretty cool right now and if you have the time and patience for this sort of thing I suggest you join :)

So has anyone else played it?
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Thanks for posting, now I play as well.
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Raskolnikov wrote:Thanks for posting, now I play as well.
No prob ^_^

Could you share some of your info? Maybe your nation name and stuff? I'd just love to see what it looks like now.

I promise not to attack, NPO won't let me anyways :(
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Yup, here it is :)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_dril ... _ID=346941

Haha, well, I'm part of the GOP, and while it's a neutral non-agressive alliance, believe me, they enjoy pwning people who attack a member. So yeah, attacking me is probably not a good idea. ;) We don't really like warmongers too much.
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.