Mark Horton Goof

(AIOwiki)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Mark Horton Goof

Post by Irwin »

:D
Rachel Maxwell over at the AIOwiki brought up this point and wanted it to be shared on the ToO so here we go:

This is a really little thing, but it also really bugs me, and the more I try to look it up, the more confused I get. In Room Enough for Two Mark Horton says he's a second lieutenant. In A Lamb's Tale he says he and another guy played pranks on their sergeant in Rakistan; I thought lieutenants outranked sergeants? The NCO thing confuses me. I know this is almost insignificant, but it bothers me, and I wanted to be sure it was a goof before putting it up as one.

Last edited by Irwin on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Irwin wrote::D
Rachel Maxwell over at the AIOwiki brought up this point and wanted it to be shared on the ToO so here we go:

This is a really little thing, but it also really bugs me, and the more I try to look it up, the more confused I get. In Room Enough for Two Mark Horton says he's a second lieutenant. In A Lamb's Tale he says he and another guy played pranks on their sergeant in Rakistan; I thought lieutenants outranked sergeants? The NCO thing confuses me. I know this is almost insignificant, but it bothers me, and I wanted to be sure it was a goof before putting it up as one.
2 lieutenant is an officer rank therefore he'd be playing pranks on his sergeants because he would be in charge of them.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Pulling a prank on a lower officer could be construed as misuse of rank.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

Maybe, when he was talking about playing pranks on the sergeant he was talking in the past before he became a second lieutenant, when he was still a private.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth