Rate an avatar!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

10/10 - interesting source image, good colors, and the 'bloom' effect doesn't look out of place (which is often a challenge when applying it, I find)
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

10/10. Very cool.
I do what I do.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

10/10.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

10/10 Your avatar is Susan Pevensie from The Chronicles of Narnia! Although her character is not so celebratory in the last book...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

10/10 - good art, clipped well out of its previous foundation (that or made for the avatar) without any color around the edges.
also good color scheme.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Really awesome - 10/10! I love how it looks like a pencil sketch.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

10/10 - Nice frame.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

10/10. It's Tobias from the Animorphs! Perhaps, though, you should consider getting a new one.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Follower of Christ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Follower of Christ »

7/10
Jesus is ready for anyone who is ready for him.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

8/10
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

9(.5)/10 - Good use of PNG(?) alpha transparency, the rounded edges go well with the image (which is very crisp and good-quality). I think that the border seems a bit wide, but that might be more personal taste than anything else.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

9/10 :yes:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

9/10. Orange is the new yellow! ;)
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Ryder »

Sorry man, but 1/10
Many thanks to her awesome Snubness for the super cool sig and avatar \:D/!
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Nice: 10/10
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

9/10
KODY 105 wrote:Orange is the new yellow!
Yes!
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Ryder »

6/10
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

8/10

<3<3<3
BBB
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Ryder »

6/10