Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Well, I'll be gone at a wedding from today through Sunday sometime. You all have fun without me! \:D/
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

I am headed home for x-mas break. I will be back around Jan 11. I will get to work and hang out with friends and help with my family. I will come to check things every once in awhile. Have a good break!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

This is likely my final goodbye. I took my last final yesterday and am about to pack the computer, cause I'm done \:D/ (Watson--congrats, btw--beat me by one week ;) ). Because of that I really don't see myself having time to be here anymore. I'll pop in once in a while, but I likely will not be here on a regular basis for quite a while, if ever.

So, so long folks, it's been fun :)
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

So long Johnathan. We'll miss you. :sniff:

*Cue sad music*

:boohoo:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Farewell, everyone who's leaving. Have yourself a Merry little Christmas! And come back ASAP!

EDIT: I guess I didn't read Jonathan's post too well. So you graduated and probably will be to busy to come back to the ToO? Well, God bless you wherever you head off to next!
Last edited by KODY 105 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Bye, Jonathan! :bye:

That's a surprise to hear you won't be around anymore...we'll miss you around here!

Congrats on finishing school. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Have a good Christmas, Hope! \:D/

Jonathan, this is a sad moment. :( You'll have to post now and then and have Hope give you a few updates now and then. :sniff: Best wishes for your future endeavors, and congratulations on finishing your degree. :D
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Boo, I will miss being cranky with you, Jonathan. :( Congrats on escaping, though! \:D/

Anyhoo we are going out of town tomorrow, and shalt be so for a few days, so my internet time will range from limited to none... \:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Awh, sad to see you go, Jonathan. I hope you have a great life! :wave:
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Off to see my parents in Ohio, see you guys in a week!
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Jonathan, congratulations on graduating. :) I will miss your conversations and debates greatly. :(
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I am going to my grandma's for Christmas and will get back sometime before the end of the year.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I'm back from the wedding and should be around a good bit this week! \:D/

Bye, Dan and Tim! Have fun at your grandma's. :yes:
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

I am new here in the Town of Odyssey and I was told to come here to introduce myself, so here I am. I do not know how people do this most of the time, so I will just post a little bio...

Name: I go by Jake.
Gender: Just make a good guess (or even a bad guess) from my name. ;)
Hobbies: I have quite a few hobbies. I like outdoor sports like baseball, basketball, football, capture the flag, and good old fashioned "tag" (as in "tag, you are It"). I also enjoy computers, html, javascript, etc. I like games, especially strategic like Risk, Spades, Hearts, etc. I really like wrestling, martial arts, fighting, boxing, or whatever you would prefer to call this extraterrestial (is that spelled correctly?) activity.
And in the rare event there are any language geeks here who enjoy etymology and all that cool stuff, pm me. =D And if anyone has no idea what I mean by that, you can pm me too. ;)

Oh, I guess I may as well post how I got on here. I got on here off of the CBH Ministries message boards from SivertS, (I think, but all the Siverts are confusing...), but anyway several people from the above message boards referred me here so I figured I would take a look, (and so far it looks awesome, I will add).
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Hi Jake. Yes, it's SivartS. :D
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Welcome here, Jake! :D I'm glad that SivartS was nice enough to send you in our direction! \:D/
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Welcome, Jake! I'm glad you decided to join in on the fun! \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

JesusFreak42 wrote:Oh, I guess I may as well post how I got on here. I got on here off of the CBH Ministries message boards from SivertS, (I think, but all the Siverts are confusing...), but anyway several people from the above message boards referred me here so I figured I would take a look, (and so far it looks awesome, I will add).
Random power! Huzzah and Wooton!

Yes, it was SivartS, who usually is StrongNChrist, but we are in a Random name fad right now!

EDIT: And I do like etymology. Do you have a preferred origin language? Guess which one mine is. (Hint: It's around in the Peanut Butter Randoms thread.)
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Sorry that I've been a bit MIA lately. Our internet decided to stop working and has left me internetless for a while. I hope to get it back soon, but if not, have fun without me. :p

And merry belated Christmas! \:D/
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I'll be leaving tomorrow around noon for Williamsburg (for their First Night program) I won't be back till Saturday. So Happy New Year, everyone!

I will not be bringing my computer and I will most likely not be using one once there, so I'll talk to you all later! Bai.