Your youth group

tell us about it

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

SivartK wrote:
fatlooy wrote:My youth group is insane but I love ‘em any who.
Whose youth group isn't insane?
hahaha true.
tiggerish100
Not as new

Post by tiggerish100 »

mine is the average youth group painted wall's winterfest posters. Though a school rents are church so they have some of there stuff there. Yeah its got a couple couch's a regular Sunday will turn out about 10 youth. Our Youth Minster is awesome.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

My youth group is very small, but I love it! A young couple teaches it.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
love.like.rain
Found

Post by love.like.rain »

I love love love my youth group! We're split up into 7th/ 8th grade and high school, but we all get together twice a month for Super Large Group. On normal wednesdays we Jr. Highers have a large group in "The Pit" at our church. We get to play basketball and stuff beforehand, and then our Jr. High minister (he is AWESOME) teaches. On Sundays we have small groups, and once a month on a Wednesday we'll have Refuge, which is like a big themed worship service with our band. I love Refuge because it's really easy to invite friends to! Our JH and HS ministers sometimes get together and make these hilarious music videos! (http://www.youtube.com/user/CrosswiseMinistries)
"Love like rain fall down, love like arms surround. Hold the universe in place, hold my heart in your embrace." -Daniel Doss Band, Love Like Rain

In memory of B. Blackwell. You are loved and missed.