All Hail Our New President!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

BUT if all of them had voted for McCain he'd have won... so in a WAY they did. ;)

Obama got 2 or 3% more black people than the average democrat. Not that big of a difference. Not sure why that voting block is so strongly democrat, though. :boohoo:
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

As far as I'm concerned it's not over until the question of Obama's citizenship is settled. In which case we should be praying for God's guidance because it could be a bumpy ride.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Heh, I wonder if the pending doom and riots that would develop if the birth certificate thing ends up being a real issue would be worth it... :boohoo:
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Thursday Next wrote:As far as I'm concerned it's not over until the question of Obama's citizenship is settled. In which case we should be praying for God's guidance because it could be a bumpy ride.
We all know that Obama is an American....

Nobody questioned that it's common knowledge. Has ANYONE read his book he was born in Hawaii!!!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

At two different hospitals in Hawaii! \:D/

And yes, people have questioned his citizenship.
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

considering that the Hawaiian governor has sealed his birth certificate the supreme court has ordered Obama to present it by December 1 to prove that his citizenship is valid.