Our Crazy Pets

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Arla
Popsicle kid

Our Crazy Pets

Post by Arla »

Our pets are all crazy. Take my cat. He gets into these wild moods and starts attacking everything on the floor. Clothes, strings, plastic toys, and paper. Especially paper. He just loves to bite the stuff. He is so goofy. What funny things do your pets do?
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

My cat and I formed our own game of tag. It's scary how often he tricks me in said game.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jonathan is not as smart as his cat. Good to know. ;)

Our cat likes to hit her bowl with her paw so that it makes noise when she wants milk, but if you give her skim milk, she'll sniff at it and walk away. She can look really funny batting at the bowl, hoping to convince someone to give her milk!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Catspaw wrote:Jonathan is not as smart as his cat. Good to know. ;)
And just think--I used to be mayor \:D/

In defense of my dignity, I prefer to say my cat is more sneaky than I am, and not smarter ;)
Our cat likes to hit her bowl with her paw so that it makes noise when she wants milk, but if you give her skim milk, she'll sniff at it and walk away. She can look really funny batting at the bowl, hoping to convince someone to give her milk!
Just for the record, Catspaw has a very friendly cat ^_^
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

Our little dog thinks she is human....
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around....
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

My dog is afraid of running water. He'll drink water out of a bowl, but is runs away when someone turns on the hose. And he won't go in the bathroom.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

It seems like I've posted this on another pet thread, but my dog likes to play with and chew on rocks. \:D/ She's silly...she won't play with tennis balls, but she loves her rocks.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Every time we try to get my dog inside he will run away and won't cross the fence unless we wants to come in even if you have food in your hand, and when we get him in he will take the kitchen towel and chew on it and if we try to get it from him he will run until he gets bored.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
violet flower
Peace and love to youse all!
Peace and love to youse all!

Post by violet flower »

My Golden Retriever is a very good gardener any time I need a hole he'll dig it for me! (and when I don't want one) He also love to pull branches off tress (really!) and chew up tennis balls.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Jonathan wrote:My cat and I formed our own game of tag.
I did that with my dog, are house is in a circle so he will be in the living room and I will try get away from him but he knows where I am even if I change direction. It is very scary.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

My dog has been playing dead since last February! \:D/