AIOHQ/ AIOSODA Fountain

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

AIOHQ/ AIOSODA Fountain

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I love the AIOHQ and the Soda Fountain. Both have very good awesome info on them. They are very very interesting on AIO.

Nathan Hoobler is busy writing and working on AIO. He does not time to really run it anymore, and it has not been updated since 2006. The Soda Fountain has not been updated since October.

It is not their faults. they have lives and Work and commitments. And, as stated, Nathan is busy on the program.

It would be awesome to have these sites working again and doing good. Nathan, if you read this, I have the time. I would love to help on AIOHQ and run it. I am sure others would get good info for both sites, just send it to me or a moderator to run it. We could make it an even cooler website. You have done a great job with it.

I just think it would be cool to update it and us with time can help.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

I agree. We need a good AIO website that updates constantly, especially with episode details, like cast, characters, etc. An AIO Wiki would be rad.
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

The AIO Library is updated pretty frequently with episodes and characters. :)
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Well, I'll be.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

the aiowiki has been around for close to a year now, but currently we don't have to many regular contributors, I'm a member but due to a large amount of homework in university i don't get to write as many articles as i'd like to, hopefully in april after classes end for the summer i'll have more time to work on it

Reddo
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

I would love to take over aiohq.com too! I would love to have it updated more frequently too. It would be cool too if there was a new design applied. More organized links and not the huge box at the top and everything else scattered all over the home page. And Mr. Hoobler if you're reading this: don't forget that I did that one assignment you gave me using your website alone.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

the soda fountain was updated this week, he added the new episodes and album 50
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

AIOHQ would be good if they updated some of their info and their pics of the Colorado Springs Whit's End.