Glasses

You got four eyes?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Glasses

I have some.
64%
Nope, none at all.
36%

Total votes: 50

Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I seem to have maintained 20/20 vision (despite reading in low light a lot when younger), but I still want to get black-framed glasses as a geek fashion concept.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I'm a four eyes. :anxious: But my glasses are really cool. They're almost black, kind of inbetween black & silver. :) Although I would like contacts.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

I always used to have dark blue tiny plastic frames, but i just recently got some red tiny plastic frames, as well. they're cool. I just wore my new one's to homecoming on Saturday.
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Yes, I wear glasses. Worn 'em since the sixth grade. I told my teachers that some of the words on the board looked like other words, which totally didn't make sense with the sentence. One of my teachers kept asking me if the words were blurry. I kept telling her no, but she wouldn't listen and she continued to attempt to get me to admit that the words were blurry! Talk about irritating. ](*,)
Dance or Die
I'm a teapot

Post by Dance or Die »

Yes, I have worn glasses since I was 7, I have the bendy ones :D
ComputerGeek
Smile for the camera

Post by ComputerGeek »

I wear contacts
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

I have 20/15 vision which is above average, so I doubt that I'll be needing to wear them anytime in the near future. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Yeah, i have some glasses. I had some big ole circular ones when i was little, too. Thankfully, I wear my contacts mostly now.
I do what I do.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I've always had good vision, until more recently.

With starting to work with computers more (in addition to my daily use of the computer for school, I also use them at work), I've noticed my eye sight deteriorating quite a bit.

So, I will be wearing them soon, if my own assessment is correct!
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

nah i dont have fours
when i was like four or five, there where these local commercials that had this little girl advertizing glasses, so i started telling my mom that i couldnt see anything and everything was getting dark so she took me in to da doc and it turns out i had 20/20 vision..... man o man i was a naughty one back in my day. :noway:
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

Yess I have glases I got them when I was three and have had them everysince. I have thin rimmed ones. but I want to get some black rimmed vute ones. Who you calling four eyes people with glasses rock my socks.