How did you first learn about the ToO?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

I was watching over my sister's (HarlowRoxMySox) shoulder and she was on the ToO. Being the inquisitive little sister I am, I asked, "What's that? Does it have to do with Adventures in Odyssey?" And the such. So I joined up!
*returns*
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

ummm i remeber that i googled something about AIO an i came across this site, and its been nuthin but love ever since ;)
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Through the brand-new link from Shadowpaw on the TH. \:D/
iKate
Tallying up

Post by iKate »

Joyful Smirker wrote:
Danny wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:A user named NatetheGreat who I knew on another forum... got me to come over here to vote for him. \:D/
I know that kid! what forum...? because I know him from another forum...(as well as sivartm, j-man, laurie, dave, and...more people...)

but I heard about it from J-man. \:D/
*recognizes those names* From cbh? :anxious:
I know :anxious: I've seen all of them on CBh \:D/ \:D/
..............~...........
[♥]Writer>4<Life[♥]
.............~............
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

From a link on Nathan Hoobler's site. I lurked a while and finally joined.
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Stumbled across it by accident. Did a search for AIO info and, bingo, there it was.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I learned about the ToO from the Soda Fountain. \:D/
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

v-lady93 wrote:I saw the link on the odyssey scoop
same here. I was looking for some good website material, and I finally found some! :- :D
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Kind of like EK, I was on the TH quite a long time, and an administrator there with Shadowpaw. We were getting annoyed with some of the horrible moves made by the head administrator, like adding that Continental Admiral person to the administrative team. :noway: Various things like that, and there were too many restrictions we felt for a board aimed at children. So Shadowpaw being awesome told me he had an idea, and a while later he showed me and a small handful of others the beta ToO, where we did a lot of testing, etc. I recall EK, Jonathan, Eugene Blackgaard, and I think Mellow being there? Maybe others, it's been a while... :anxious: So yeah then it officially opened and everyone rejoiced, and EB and I were voted admins, and everyone rejoiced moreso! \:D/
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

A couple of years of TH history, which were fun and crazy and exasperating at the same time; and then the ToO opened, so I happily joined.

Alas, the TH later faded into oblivion and we had/may still have our Zedekiahs. ;)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I found the TH several years ago, but at the time had lost interest in AIO so I didn't think much of the site. Then a couple years later I found Nathan Hoobler's site, AIOHQ, through a google search, and his site linked here. :)
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

x00xmusic_lufferx00x wrote:
Joyful Smirker wrote:
Danny wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:A user named NatetheGreat who I knew on another forum... got me to come over here to vote for him. \:D/
I know that kid! what forum...? because I know him from another forum...(as well as sivartm, j-man, laurie, dave, and...more people...)

who all is on here from CBH??? Because I am!!! :D That's how I found this site too!
iKate
Tallying up

Post by iKate »

Sonshinegirl wrote:
Joyful Smirker wrote:
Danny wrote:

who all is on here from CBH??? Because I am!!! :D That's how I found this site too!
I pm'd ya tellin ya who i am.. You know me ;]
..............~...........
[♥]Writer>4<Life[♥]
.............~............
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

Sonshinegirl wrote:
Joyful Smirker wrote:
Danny wrote:

I pm'd ya tellin ya who i am.. You know me ;]
yup I know!!! :D well yah... ;) lol
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

lol, I remember thinking you were an account set up for voting, or weren't real, or something.

And then you posted many thousands of times ;)

For me, Shadowpaw told me about it back in...Feb 05, I believe it was. Around the 22nd-ish.
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Joyful Smirker wrote:
Danny wrote:

Oh, and by the way...for any of you CHBers...I am Mauster/Dr. Dan/ Danny/Squire Cass... I am one of those kids that joined in 2004 was an addict for a year or so...and then dropped off the face of the earth and everyone forgot about me. :boohoo:
Do you believe in the couch?
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

Danny wrote:
Joyful Smirker wrote:
Danny wrote:

Oh, and by the way...for any of you CHBers...I am Mauster/Dr. Dan/ Danny/Squire Cass... I am one of those kids that joined in 2004 was an addict for a year or so...and then dropped off the face of the earth and everyone forgot about me. :boohoo:
lol! I THINK I've seen you there but I just joined CBH in may so yah... But I would LOVE to be friends!!! :D
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

TH. I had been there for a few months when the ToO came out.. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
FrayedAroundTheEdges

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

Danny wrote:
Joyful Smirker wrote:
Danny wrote:

mhm i know how that is..i was ChoosenChild like a year ago an then i jus stopped goin to it....0_o
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

FrayedAroundTheEdges wrote:
Danny wrote:
Joyful Smirker wrote:
Danny wrote:

mhm i know how that is..i was ChoosenChild like a year ago an then i jus stopped goin to it....0_o
Wowzers! I remember choosenchild. I was the same way. Once I found the ToO I didn't go back to CBH near as much. :p