Pick a game show

Which one would you want to be on?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Which game show would you want to be a contestant on?

Family Feud
16%
The Price is Right
16%
Who wants to be a Millionaire
21%
Jeopardy
37%
Some other one that I am sure Im leaving out because Im to tired to think of more.
11%

Total votes: 19

Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Jeopardy! (Yes, the name actually does have an exclamation point.) I'm an avid fan. I would, however, have to bone up on pop culture, opera, British royalty, literature, etc.

In terms of money making, though, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire would likely earn me more. However, given the chance, I'd probably still pick J!

Random Observation: Trivia and game shows require one to have more knowledge about the liberal arts than the sciences. When there's a science category on J!, I become very excited. That is not very often...
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

LovedbyGod wrote:I would never go on Fear Factor. Lying in a box full of disgusting and creepy bugs would NOT be worth it! Eating stuff is even worse! The stunts look awesome though.
And what's the point of fear factor anyway?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Eiram
OK

Post by Eiram »

I'd say it's a close tie between Wheel of Fourtune and The Price Is Right. But I'd probably go with The Price Is Right 'cuze when I was little my best friend and I used to sit infront of the TV every day and make up our own color stand for bidding and then play along at home! lol! Wow, I miss being 4.
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

Who wants to be a Millionaire for sure! :D