Random Singing

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
servant*girl
Not as new

Post by servant*girl »

Isn't it crazy how the dumbest little songs can get stuck in your head? You know.....like "Itsy Bitsy Spider".....? When I just can't get a song out of my head that has no good meaning, I start singing "Jesus Loves Me". It helps! :D
Success is to stand in the presence of God, unashamed.
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

How much is that dooogie in the windooow...
Britt-Votin' went off real smooth. Not but one shootin', and that turned out to be just a flesh wound.
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

The radio in my car doesn't work, so when I'm driving somewhere I tend to get random musical and/or Disney songs stuck in my head. I don't know why those songs only come to me while I'm in the car, but it's pretty common to find me singing at the top of my lungs while driving down the road! :D

...I get a lot of strange looks... :|
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I love singing in the car too, Applesauce - never fear! \:D/ My singing is so bad that the only place I can really sing is in the car by myself. ;)
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

All the time. Anything will set me off. I sing along with songs at the store and even dance along to embarrass Cliff. Good times. I sing random songs all day. And whenever anyone says a line that reminds me of a song--I'll break into it as well. (Like if someone says "Maybe", I'll start singing "Maybe Baby--you'll be true somedaaaaaaaaaaay!",) Etc. I actually pretty much never shut-up...... :-
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

haha! Sounds like someone I know...(aka my sister) :)
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Um...random singing. All the time. So, is it really the random? I mean, if everyone knows that I am going to randomly burst into song at any moment, is it random?

Anyways, recently it has been How Beautiful are the Feet from the Messiah, Jingle Bell Rock (<- that one is year round), and Maria from West Side Story(<- tenor solo...for a dude...and...I am a soprano and definitely not a guy. NO MATTER HOW SHORT MY HAIR IS...grrr..lol) Those are the more sane songs. I get Weird Al stuck in my head all the time, as my brother has it blaring (yes, blaring) 24/7. ](*,)
Do you believe in the couch?
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

During camp, my friend would randomly burst into The Muffin Man song. She said later that it was pretty funny. If she did it in a group of ten year olds, they'd all start singing with her. If she did it in a group of teens, they'd just look at her strangly. She and I tested this all week.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless