Whit's End board game!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Whit's End board game!

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I have a board game called Whit's End. In this board game, players go around Whit's End collecting cards for each room. The cards are: Soda Fountain, Library, Whit's Workshop, Little Theater, Bible Room, Inventer's Corner, The Room of Consequences, and The Computer Room. Other rooms that don't have cards are: The entryway, Whit's office, some bathrooms, and the train set. There are also two floors, with stairs going to the top floor. On the bottom floor are the: Soda Fountain, Library, Whit's Workshp, Little Theater, entryway, and the bathrooms. On the top floor are the: Bible Room, Inventer's Corner, The Room of Consequences, The Computer Room, Whit's office, and the train set.

Players collect one of each card, not including the computer room. Each room has requirements to get that rooms card, ex. Little Theater requires you to act something out to a teammate; Library requires you to answer trivia about history, the Bible, or AIO; ect. Once someone has all of the cards, not including computer room, that player can go to the computer room, and may get his computer room card in any method he choses, if the player succeds, he will win the game.

Does anyone else out there have this game?
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Oh cool! Is it this one? http://www.odysseyscoop.com/merchandise/boardgame1.htm Jacob has all the stuff ever made listed on his site. :yes:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Darcie wrote:Oh cool! Is it this one? http://www.odysseyscoop.com/merchandise/boardgame1.htm Jacob has all the stuff ever made listed on his site. :yes:
Yes, that is exactly it, do you or anyone else have it?
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*owns the game*
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Yep, I got it for a birthday present a long time ago. :yes: It's an Odyssey version of Clue, right? I haven't played it in forever...
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

Darcie wrote:Oh cool! Is it this one? http://www.odysseyscoop.com/merchandise/boardgame1.htm Jacob has all the stuff ever made listed on his site. :yes:
To tell you the truth, the Scoop's "Quarantine" isn't completely, well, complete. There's a few glitches I've noticed and I'm missing one or two things. *blushes...

I also owned the game at one point. I thought it was pretty dumb so I sold it at a yard sale one year for 5 bucks. Now I regret even considering selling it.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Post by Katrina »

I think I have that game but we play it a little different we don't act out something in the haliquin theater :D :noway:
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Is it still available?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Mr.Whit wrote:Is it still available?
I've never seen it in stores, so my guess is that if you want it you would have to look on eBay.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

We got ours a long time ago, so I doubt they sell it anymore. :-k
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Wow, we got that game like 8 or so years ago. That game was really fun for me because of the odyssey trivia and easier history and other trivia. However, I played it about a year ago and it was sooo easy. I was like wow, this is the game I used to love. But, who knows, it might just be me. I mean I certainly enjoyed it when I first got it.
I do what I do.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Let's hope the AIO DVD Trivia game won't be that easy. :anxious: