Favorite Lit'L Kid's Show

Post it!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

My favorite when I was a kid was Blue's Clues. Until Steve left. I kept on watching it until Third grade when David O gave my mom the Blue's Clue's tape to record my Math lesson. :x I was heart broken. :sniff: Now I like to watch Arthur.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Arthur, since Backstreet Boys starred(no, that's not the reason why I like the show!) I like it 'cause I would always watch it, then get ready for school, go and walk down my lllloooonnnnggg driveway, and get on the bus to go to kindergarten. It's always been my favorite. Mr. Rogers has even been on it, and other famous people!
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Arthur, Mr. Rogers, Winnie the Pooh, Wishbone, the one with the puppet lemur! And many many others ,but I just can't think of them right now! :D
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Barney... :anxious:
Last edited by PJ on Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joanna
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by joanna »

Conniepaw wrote:Back in the day - Big comfy couch, Mr. Rogers neighborhood, Arthur, Barney
Now - Upside down show, Wonder Pets (I have memorized the whole theme song from babysitting), and the one with Pinky and the story box that i forget the name of.
Oh man!!! Thank GOD, literally, that I grew up before that purple mound of cotton candy showed up on the scene! My poor sisters though...when their kids would watch it...it was like a direct sugar injection, hold the chocolate! OH BOY!!!!! At least the Muppets of Sesame Street had some semblence of 'humannes. There was humor.
Ernie and Bert~ Jim Henson/Frank Oz's version of The Odd Couple---NO, not THAT kind of couple....Neil Simon style... when Jim was with us, those guys created some of the funniest scenes on any show. I could watch those episodes TODAY.
And LAMBCHOP's PLAY ALONG. I didn't mind watching that show with my nephews and neices, because it WASN'T ULTRA CUTE, ya know. Barney was the equivilent of drinking maple syrup...right out of the bottle! I'm a chocolate fiend and I wouldn't do that.

I recall (the late) Shari Lewis say; " Any show that chases adults out of the room is not worthy of kids' attention." Amen!!! I'd take Oscar the Grouch, any day, over Barney!

"THis is the song that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on, my friend. Some people, started singing :- it; not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever, just because..... " That song was probably the leading cause of suicide or heavy drinking among school bus drivers. ](*,)
"To borrow the colloquialism; "ARE you out of your mind!?" ~Eugene Meltzner~ maybe