Wooton married

To whom?why? and how?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Who should wooton marry

Grady's Mother
55%
Connie
45%

Total votes: 11

Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Wooton married

Post by Nasri »

I belive Wooton should married may to Grady's Mother so how about it folks

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

One problem with that - she's not a Christian from what I can tell. Wooton would never marry a non-believer...his faith is so important to him, and he would know God said not to marry outside of the faith.

Who knows, maybe someday she'll become a Christian, though. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

I can't see Connie or Wooton, especially together, walking down the aisle. I really can't.
Everything written in this post is false.
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:I can't see Connie or Wooton, especially together, walking down the aisle. I really can't.
I'm with you there dude. *shudders at the thought* I think Wooton makes a good single guy. :)
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Zelda Jacobs wrote:I'm with you there dude. *shudders at the thought* I think Wooton makes a good single guy. :)
I think Wooton is best single too, though I am not opposed to seeing interaction between him and Victoria.
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

ew wooton + connie thats not right *whatever happened to Mitch anywayz??* but wooton seems okay on his own but i think hed be even cuter than he is now if he fell in love!! :-P
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

LOVEistheREVERSAL wrote:*whatever happened to Mitch anywayz??*
He moved to Budapest.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Defenetly not Connie! And I think from just lisening that Mrs. McKay is about ten of so years older than Wooton! So they won't make a good couple! I think Wooton won't marry!
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I think Wooton is fine the way he is...he doesn't need to get married. ;)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Connie should not get married ever. Having her marry Wooten would be totally stupid. Wooten is great the way he is. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Nothing is broke were Wooten is concerned, so leave him be.
Jasper Dale
OK

Post by Jasper Dale »

Laurie wrote:Connie should not get married ever. Having her marry Wooten would be totally stupid. Wooten is great the way he is. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Nothing is broke were Wooten is concerned, so leave him be.
oh, i do think connie should get married. in connie, we get to see her from a non-Christian teenager develop into a young woman and all the pitfalls that come her way.

marriage would be good for connie. and.............i do think mitch will come back.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Jasper Dale wrote:
Laurie wrote:Connie should not get married ever. Having her marry Wooten would be totally stupid. Wooten is great the way he is. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Nothing is broke were Wooten is concerned, so leave him be.
oh, i do think connie should get married. in connie, we get to see her from a non-Christian teenager develop into a young woman and all the pitfalls that come her way.

marriage would be good for connie. and.............i do think mitch will come back.
After her debacle with Mitch, Connie should not date, much less marry. IF Mitch comes back, which I hope never happens ever. Connie SHOULD NOT marry him. That would be simply awful. :roll:
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

Laurie wrote:
Jasper Dale wrote:

After her debacle with Mitch, Connie should not date, much less marry. IF Mitch comes back, which I hope never happens ever. Connie SHOULD NOT marry him. That would be simply awful. :roll:
I agree with Laurie. Connie should remain the way she is. I liked her best in the era of albums 21-32. I don't want Connie to get too mature. Then it'll be very hard to relate.
Everything written in this post is false.
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Post by Felicity Blackgaard »

If Wooton married anybody, it'd probably be a fellow nerd or someone who acts just like him. Wow, that sounds like me! LOL!
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:I can't see Connie or Wooton, especially together, walking down the aisle. I really can't.
neither can I THEY WOULD BE SCATEBOARDING OR SWINGING IN ON VINES
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

Felicity Blackgaard wrote:If Wooton married anybody, it'd probably be a fellow nerd or someone who acts just like him.
ewwww so NOT connie....I agree kind of like the Eugene & Katrina thing!!
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

I was thinking about it and I don't want Wooton to get married. Some of you may have heard about a girl he might be interested in, VICTORIA, and I can't stand the idea. I do think that Wooton and Grady's Mom would be good together because Wooton loves Grady so much. But imagine how bad Grady would feel if Wooton got together with another woman. Grady probably wouldn't be getting as much attention if Wooton started dating anyone. I don't know if you saw my post on dating someone in Odyssey but I am very serious that I would love a date with Wooton. As much as I would like to make a suggestion "Wooton + Amy" I doubt that I will be allowed to date Wooton unless Victoria gets lost.
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

None of the above-maybe Liz. He's not that much older than hers...only 20 years or so. (OK people please don't freak, I am mostly kidding.)
Britt-Votin' went off real smooth. Not but one shootin', and that turned out to be just a flesh wound.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I think Wooton is fine the way he is...he doesn't need to get married.
Same here.

Although it will be interesting to see how this relationship goes. :D
LadyCordelia
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by LadyCordelia »

But, I was going to marry Wooten. It is my life long ambition to become Mrs. Wooten Bassett.

Joking...no really I am joking.

Wooten is fine the way he is...I never thought he would get married or that he should. :D