Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Sarai Binghamton wrote:Hey all... off to Chicago for me. I'll be gone from now/tomorrow until July ... the... whatnot. Probably first week of July. It's vacation/family reunion/meet up with Sonuna, hopefully.

<3 you all. Bye!
Ahh...Sonuna has taken my place in meeting you. ;)

I'll be pretty much 'non-existent' Internet wise this entire week, I'm at a drama camp from like...7-6pm *travel time included*- but, I'll try to log in every night. O:)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I hope that drama camp is fun! :D Since it's taking up your whole day, it better be! ;)
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Hey all! I"m sorry for disappearing so suddenly! I am back though - kind of. I have wireless now which is good. :D However, I'm still working close to 60 hours a week and half of that is nights so yeah.. I miss you all and am glad to be back - even if i is somewhat limited. :hug:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Welcome back, JF777! \:D/
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Hey all! I"m sorry for disappearing so suddenly! I am back though - kind of. I have wireless now which is good. :D However, I'm still working close to 60 hours a week and half of that is nights so yeah.. I miss you all and am glad to be back - even if i is somewhat limited. :hug:
Welcome back! I haven't really gotten to know you to much, because I'm kinda new here on the board, but I LOVE the podcast! \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Pardon me, but do I know you? :-s

I mean...Sarah! :hug: I'm glad that you found a few minutes to let us know that David O and Azheim haven't killed you with their deadly combined powers of trunks and flirtation! \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

more like death by silence and work! :- But no - they tried..and failed miserably!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
redcanadian87
I'm a teapot

Post by redcanadian87 »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Hey all! I"m sorry for disappearing so suddenly! I am back though - kind of. I have wireless now which is good. :D However, I'm still working close to 60 hours a week and half of that is nights so yeah.. I miss you all and am glad to be back - even if i is somewhat limited. :hug:
YAY!!! the JF is back! \:D/

I've had to do all my exploring on this board alone... :( I'm sure it will be all better now though... :D now that JF is in the house!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

JF! \:D/ Welcome back! Good to see you again. :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

redcanadian87 wrote:
YAY!!! the JF is back! \:D/

I've had to do all my exploring on this board alone... :( I'm sure it will be all better now though... :D now that JF is in the house!
goofball...er I mean goof cubed or is it cubeses? ;)

Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Hey, I'm back on here for the summer; I may not be on very often or post much, however. I'm sure most of you probably don't remember me since I wasn't around very long before...I left because I spent too much time on here during the school year. I've been lurking a bit since summer started though.... and occasionally a few times during the school year :-$ (typically during some of the most stressful times when I really shouldn't have been spending time here unfortunately :oops: ) ...so I figured I'd stop lurking and just come back and post occasionly.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I remember you! :D Welcome back - glad you could get at least a little time to spend here. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I remember you too, and it's good to see you on again! :D It will be nice if you have enough time to drop by now and then to post! Posting is more fun that lurking. :yes:
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Well...I'm finally back. Virginia was amazing, but I am completely exhausted after three weeks of late nights and early mornings. I've been back for a couple days, but finally decided to drop in and say "hello" before going to bed. It's good to be back. :D
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Hey! Welcome back! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's Applesauce! \:D/ We've missed that special quality that a pile of apple mush can bring to a message board. :( It sounds like you need a lot of sleep before you do much, though!
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

I'm back!! Finally. I did get on once while I was up there, but only once since I didn't have the time.
Its good to be home.
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

wb abigail!!
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Eiram
OK

Post by Eiram »

Hello All! :D I've been gone forever! lol. Having two kids to watch all day and workin 40+ hours a week all on overnights is kinda rough. But I love the kids. \:D/ Job's kinda boring :anxious: But getting paid $10.00/ hour to sit on my butt all night and maybe write a few emails works for me \:D/ Anyways, I dunno when I logged in last but for those who don't know I got married to my hunny last nov and our baby girl, Zoë was born on April 11th.

Hopin I can get back here more often than I have been. :D

TTFN
Eiram
Save the Duckies! Quack! Quack!
Elijah James ~ September 5th, 2005
Zoë Anne Marie ~ April 11th, 2007
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

I might not be on much this next week because I'm being a counselor at my church's day camp! (Second graders, gotta love 'em) But I will most likely be too wiped out and busy to get time to come on and post! But I will if I have the will-power to log on!
*returns*