Will Connie ever get married?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

Jonathan wrote:Will Connie get married? That depends. What are the laws regarding 16 year olds getting married in Odyssey's state? ;)
Konservative Kid wrote:and I thought that she was going to be grown up finally, but then she didn't get married!
'cuse me? What does getting married have to do with being grown up?
I mean tha I thought that once she was married she would start, I don't know, sounding older. Connie has always been sixteen and it seems that she always will be.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

Once, again, I raise my "now-stuck-at-eighteen" comment.
Everything written in this post is false.
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:Once, again, I raise my "now-stuck-at-eighteen" comment.
Exactly.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:Well, I don't think that she's sixteen now; she graduated from high school. I think that she never aged until the hiatus. Then she aged to eighteen, and now she's stuck there.
heh, I assume you are addressing my comment about laws, and it was a joke. Hence the wink. I direct you to episode 501.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jonathan wrote:
Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:Well, I don't think that she's sixteen now; she graduated from high school. I think that she never aged until the hiatus. Then she aged to eighteen, and now she's stuck there.
heh, I assume you are addressing my comment about laws, and it was a joke. Hence the wink. I direct you to episode 501.
I was just going to ask if you were doing your best Paul McCusker imitation, but that answers my question! \:D/ I think that he was just avoiding the issue, however. :noway:

Connie is old enough to be married, but that doesn't mean that she should be. I liked Mitch, but the thought of Connie being married is very weird. Especially with Eugene and Katrina already married, I would prefer for Connie to not be married, or at least not for a very long time! If the Apostle Paul could be single, I see no reason for Connie to grab the next man she sees and haul him off to the nearest altar. ;)
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Well you do know that Connie could of gotten married in SD at the age of 14 if her moms signed for her.... weird ain't it!

RR
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

"SD"? I don't know what you're referring to.:-s

Jonathan, ah, yes, that episode contained Connie's, "It feels like I've been sixteen forever!" line, correct? True, that was there, but, it didn't make sense to me. Connie didn't seem like the type to graduate from high school at sixteen.[/quote]
Archer No Man
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Archer No Man »

Correction: Jason and Connie!

RR
NO!!! it's Jason and Monica

Well you do know that Connie could of gotten married in SD at the age of 14 if her moms signed for her.... weird ain't it!

RR
I know wierd isn't it
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Excuse me, I'm still a little lost here. What exactly is "SD"? I've heard of "ANNAN" ("A Name, Not a Number"), so I'm assuming that you're referring to an episode, but, which one?
Christian Cowgirl

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

I'm assuming SD stands for South Dakota, but I just think that because I live in the state. However, I've never heard that a 14 year old could get married with just her mothers signature.... :-k
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:"SD"? I don't know what you're referring to.:-s

Jonathan, ah, yes, that episode contained Connie's, "It feels like I've been sixteen forever!" line, correct? True, that was there, but, it didn't make sense to me. Connie didn't seem like the type to graduate from high school at sixteen.
[/quote]

I don't know, but if that happened in one of the episodes (502 maybe?) that I am thinking of, you can take that line with a grain of salt.
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Christian Cowgirl wrote:I'm assuming SD stands for South Dakota, but I just think that because I live in the state. However, I've never heard that a 14 year old could get married with just her mothers signature.... :-k
You live in SD???:shock:
East river or West river?? I live West river......
I am pretty sure its 14 years here..... I KNow it is in Hawaii(for sure) crazy ain't it? :mad: In fact I think in Hawaii, you might not need your parents..... not so sure on that one..... I'll have to look that up...

RR
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

Christian Cowgirl wrote:I'm assuming SD stands for South Dakota, but I just think that because I live in the state. However, I've never heard that a 14 year old could get married with just her mothers signature.... :-k
or it could mean san diego
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

I ment South Dakota! :noway:
Christian Cowgirl

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

RioRenae wrote: You live in SD???:shock:
East river or West river?? I live West river......
East River, I used to live far west river tho. Near Rapid City in a little town called Rockerville.
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Wow I now where thats at...... I never thought anyone lived there because it was so tiny! yah I live on the outskirts of Rapid City near the AFB. Sweet I didn't know that there was another SD user!! \:D/

RR[/i]
1forjc
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by 1forjc »

hmmm, Connie getting married.......I kinda like the idea and kinda don't.............

I do love the idea of Connie marrying a new youth pastor who moves to town. She is great with kids/teens.....well, there's my two cents. lol
*screams and runs away*
Jonnyboy12
Tallying up

Post by Jonnyboy12 »

i kinda hope she doesn't not sure why though
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

1forjc wrote:hmmm, Connie getting married.......I kinda like the idea and kinda don't.............

I do love the idea of Connie marrying a new youth pastor who moves to town. She is great with kids/teens.....well, there's my two cents. lol
She is still a kid/teen herself...
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

Connie will never get married but connie and wotoon

Check out my newspaper To0 Star