My Story

It's a story I am writing. I'm willing to post it if anyone wants to read it.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

Do you want to read it?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 7

Nikki Nae
29K to go!

My Story

Post by Nikki Nae »

Hello... I've been writing a story lately, and I've posted it on another forum, but I was wondering if any of you would like to read it? If I get a few requests, I will, but if not, I won't because I don't want to clutter up this MB with my story that no one will read.
Anyway, I'll post it on here if any of you would like to read it.
-Nikki Nae
-True friends will tell you the truth even at the risk of you leaving them. They will risk making you mad in order to love you.
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

I would love to read your story. I like writing stories too! \:D/ I would love to read your story. :)

but shouldn't thisw topic be like in the HT?
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to read your work.

We have the Inventors Corner, in SBC that people post their artwork or writings if you're interested.
Nikki Nae
29K to go!

Post by Nikki Nae »

Aram Doyle wrote:Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to read your work.

We have the Inventors Corner, in SBC that people post their artwork or writings if you're interested.
Ok, sorry about that... I'm still new here and trying to find my way around...
Again, I apologize...

Uh, I tried to make a topic to post in the SBC, but it said only people that were granted permission to post in that area could. So, I can't post my story I guess... :-k

Edit - double post removed - Catspaw
-True friends will tell you the truth even at the risk of you leaving them. They will risk making you mad in order to love you.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's easy to join Inventor's Corner to post in it - it's part of Subscription Based Content, and with a couple of clicks, you can gain access to the forum! Just click on the Factions thing on the top of the menu bar, click the drop-down menu for non-member groups, and subscribe to SBC: Inventor's Corner.

However, since I'm a really nice person, I just added you, so you don't have to do that this time! :D You should be able to post your writing there now, if you want to! \:D/

No need to be sorry for being new - the ToO takes a while to get used to, and we all know that! :)
Nikki Nae
29K to go!

Post by Nikki Nae »

Catspaw wrote:It's easy to join Inventor's Corner to post in it - it's part of Subscription Based Content, and with a couple of clicks, you can gain access to the forum! Just click on the Factions thing on the top of the menu bar, click the drop-down menu for non-member groups, and subscribe to SBC: Inventor's Corner.

However, since I'm a really nice person, I just added you, so you don't have to do that this time! :D You should be able to post your writing there now, if you want to! \:D/

No need to be sorry for being new - the ToO takes a while to get used to, and we all know that! :)
Thank you so much, Catspaw! \:D/

Just to let you all know, I've posted it in the Inventors Corner. Hope you enjoy!